• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Brainstorm What We Are Going to Demo Without the Baker

In summary, the baker will not be demoed at the upcoming shows without it. My recipes may change to focus on the July host specials. The 12" skillet should be the "try me" piece and the DCB will still be used to cook up chicken. The Thai Chicken Stir-fry recipe
My whole show is based around the baker. What are you going to be demoing without the baker?

Thanks for starting this thread! I have it featured in many of the recipes I offer as well. Guess that will change.

With the July specials coming up, maybe my recipes will revolve around the July host specials. Until they can get the DCB back.:cry:

Braids and rings were my $1000-show guarantees for YEARS up until the DCB.

Maybe some awesome salads for the summer?

This came from another loop... thought it was good...

Let’s dust off those 12” skillets and Stir Fry Skillets and Grill pans – and we still don’t have to turn on an oven! I agree that giving away a package of Weekday Dinner Done recipe cards with the purchase of a 12” skillet is a GREAT idea – I’m pretty sure that EVERY recipe in that packet can be made in the 12”. I, for one, believe the 12” skillet should be our “try me” piece – as you can do virtually anything it it! Several times I’ve shared that at my shows, and have sold a 12” skillet! I suggest they keep the box, and use it for two weeks for EVERYTHING they do – and if they don’t love it, tape it shut and call me to arrange a pick up. Haven’t had one of those calls yet!!

And I agree with Carolyn... we can never go wrong doing Braid or Ring!

finley1991 said:
This came from another loop... thought it was good...

Let’s dust off those 12” skillets and Stir Fry Skillets and Grill pans – and we still don’t have to turn on an oven! I agree that giving away a package of Weekday Dinner Done recipe cards with the purchase of a 12” skillet is a GREAT idea – I’m pretty sure that EVERY recipe in that packet can be made in the 12”. I, for one, believe the 12” skillet should be our “try me” piece – as you can do virtually anything it it! Several times I’ve shared that at my shows, and have sold a 12” skillet! I suggest they keep the box, and use it for two weeks for EVERYTHING they do – and if they don’t love it, tape it shut and call me to arrange a pick up. Haven’t had one of those calls yet!!

And I agree with Carolyn... we can never go wrong doing Braid or Ring!

What looop? I am not on ALL the loops???

I'm still going to use the DCB with my main recipe. I ALWAYS use it at shows, even if just to make a lava cake. I personally don't think I'll change a ton how much I use it and talk about it. I'll just stress that hosting a show is a very easy way to get it and you won't be paying full price. But I think I will maybe try to offer more salads and things and use the DBC to cook up the chicken breasts or something. I have to say that when I used it to make the mini BBQ pork tenderloin sandwiches, I thought I wouldn't be highlighting a bunch of other products, but I found ways to work it in.

But I do like the idea of dusting off the 12" skillet. I mostly only use that for the Turtle Fudge Skillet cake!

Thai Chicken Stir-fry recipe is a great demo recipe and can be made as a salad and with a side of rice. I will be offering that and the Mandarine Chicken Salad at my shows for the next two months. I think we should still be showing off the Deep Covered Baker as a way to get more shows booked.

I have a couple of the white ones on backorder from some shows I turned in last month. Now I'm wondering how long that backorder really is.

Why change? Keep demoing the DCB and keep booking parties!! Of course the 12" skillet recipes are a great choice right now, too.

I use my grill pan a lot...in fact I used it tonight for dinner! I will be looking at recipes that will keep the kitchen cool first but I too like the idea of still using the DCB as a tool to keep the bookings more attractive as well!

I have made the Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad....1st recipe in the catalog. I used the DCB to make the chicken (since I don't have the Grill Pan), starting the microwave as soon as the 1st guest arrives. Then proceed with recipe as stated.

SUPER Yummy, allows you to feature the DCB or grill pan, the mandoline, the micro cooker and the bamboo collection.

I am also going to continue to use it -- it's going to be in MORE demand than ever since it is an EXCLUSIVE Host Item.

I have also been incorporating many of the items that have helped me to lose the 35 pounds I have dropped these last 3 months -- the salad spinner, food chopper, salad choppers, stainless steel bowls and colander set (yes, they ARE a set, you need both and they work together in the kitchen). And of course, we have the new Cool and Serve Tray -- awesome op for summer sales!

So with a few adjustments, the show must go on! :D

I am going to keep using it as well. I think it will be a great booking tool. Although... I have sold 5 or 6 at full price this week, and 4 of those people booked shows for July.
You know what other recipe people have LOVED at my shows? The zesty ravioli skillet. It highlights the 12 " skillet, so I may use that and do the lava cake as a supplement. Either way.. I don't think this will change the way I do my shows.
How long do you think this will last?

1. Can we still have a successful demo without the baker present?

Yes, absolutely! While having a live demonstration with the baker can enhance the experience, our products are designed to be easy to use and our consultants are trained to demonstrate them effectively without the baker present.

2. Will we still be able to taste the food without the baker?

Yes, our consultants are trained to prepare and cook the food in a way that allows for samples to be available for tasting during the demo.

3. How can we effectively showcase the cooking process without the baker's assistance?

Our consultants are experts in demonstrating our products and can effectively showcase the cooking process through step-by-step instructions and visual aids such as recipe cards and videos.

4. Will the absence of the baker affect sales and bookings?

No, our consultants are trained to handle any situation and can still make a successful demo without the baker present. Our products speak for themselves and our consultants are skilled in showcasing their benefits and helping guests make informed purchasing decisions.

5. Can we still use the same recipes and techniques without the baker?

Yes, our consultants are equipped with a wide variety of recipes and techniques to demonstrate our products effectively. They are trained to adapt to any situation and ensure a successful demo without the baker present.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • chefcharity
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • chefkathy