• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Be Crazy: Exploring Unconventional Ideas with KG

In summary, "Let's Be Crazy" is a series of unconventional cooking ideas and activities created by KG, a chef and entrepreneur, to inspire people to step out of their comfort zones and try new things in the kitchen. KG works for Pampered Chef and is known for her innovative and creative approach to cooking, as well as her passion for inspiring others. To participate in "Let's Be Crazy" events, you can attend KG's hands-on cooking experiences or follow her on social media for updates and ideas to try at home. The ingredients for "Let's Be Crazy" recipes are easy to find at your local grocery store, and KG encourages modifications to fit dietary restrictions. The main focus is to have fun and embrace creativity in cooking.
whiteyteresa
IM000259-1.jpg

IM000262-1.jpg

What do you think???

She enjoys being crazy

:chef:

Hey KG - I have learn the thingy with Photobucket

top = front
bottom = back

My kids like for me to do the Cousin It thing with my hair all the time - LOL

I think it is very cute, but they are both front. You have to look at the elbows and the feet!

dannyzmom said:
top = front
bottom = back

My kids like for me to do the Cousin It thing with my hair all the time - LOL

Nope

Both is front

look at the feet on the second one

:chef:

Yep, the feet give her away :) I remember my daughter doing that. She recently gave 10" of hair to Locks of Love so she can't do that anymore.

That reminds me, for some reason...have you ever seen the original movie, Moulin Rouge? Not that awful Nicole Kidman film from a few years ago but the 1952 film with Jose Ferrer as Toulouse Lautrec? The real Lautrec had leg injuries as a child that left him very, very short. Ferrer folded his legs behind him and walked on his knees for the part - a very painful process.The point is, being able to do such things with one's body is a real talent! Maybe she has a future in show biz?

Related to Let's Be Crazy: Exploring Unconventional Ideas with KG

1. What is "Let's Be Crazy"?

"Let's Be Crazy" is a series of unconventional ideas and activities created by KG, a chef and entrepreneur, to inspire people to step out of their comfort zones and try new things. It's all about embracing creativity and having fun in the kitchen.

2. Who is KG?

KG is a chef and entrepreneur who works for Pampered Chef. She is known for her innovative and creative approach to cooking and her passion for inspiring others to try new things in the kitchen.

3. How can I participate in "Let's Be Crazy" events?

KG regularly hosts "Let's Be Crazy" events through Pampered Chef, where she shares her unconventional ideas and leads hands-on cooking experiences. You can also follow KG on social media for updates on upcoming events and ideas to try at home.

4. Are the ingredients for "Let's Be Crazy" recipes hard to find?

No, most of the ingredients for "Let's Be Crazy" recipes can be found at your local grocery store. KG aims to use simple and accessible ingredients so that anyone can try her ideas.

5. Can I modify "Let's Be Crazy" recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, KG encourages people to make modifications to her recipes to fit their dietary needs and preferences. She also provides alternative ingredient options for those with common allergies or dietary restrictions. Just be sure to have fun and embrace the spirit of "Let's Be Crazy" in your modifications!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies