• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let Us Count the Ways We Love Kitchendiva....

In summary, the conversation revolves around expressing love and admiration for Miss Kacey. She is described as having a silly sense of humor, being positive and inspiring, and always having kind words for others. Her friends also mention her caring and compassionate nature, her love for God, and her ability to make others laugh and feel cheered up. They all express their love and appreciation for who she is as a person.
stefani2
....Since she is having a rotten night - let us count the ways that we LOVE LOVE LOVE you Miss Kacey

1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your SILLY sense of humour.....You can COMPLETELY cheer me (and others) up with just one crazy joke

Oh yeah - and your positivity - you completely inspire others :sing:

Oh!!! My turn, my turn! :p:p:D
Me first, me first.... well after Jenna!;)
I love that she always has The Word Of God coming out of her mouth (or fingers, in this case!)
I love that she's a mighty woman of God and my sista in Jesus! :angel:;)

And I love how she's always got a positive thing to say about people and how she just wants everyone to be happy and that her loving spirit always shows!
There Kacey.... feel better, hun, cause we love you!:love:

I feel like she is one of the most caring people I 'know' - you can just tell by her words that she is so genuine, caring, and compassionate!

You are gonna make me cry! That is so sweet! :) Thank you!

Just for that, here are some more jokes to cheer you up and destress you...

A man accidentally cut off all of his fingers with a saw. The doctor said, "Thank goodness for microsurgery. Give me the fingers, and I'll sew them back on!" The man said, "I couldn't pick them up!"

I'm a pessimistic optimist. I expect the worst - that way things can only get better.

Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Okay, you guys have totally made my eyes start leaking...

please stop making me cry. It's a good cry however...

I am counting in my head all the ways, haha!!

FUNNY FUNNY - I am having a hard time seeing from laughing and crying! U R HILARIOUS

jrstephens said:
I am counting in my head all the ways, haha!!

That was funny! I laughed! :) chuckle, chuckle, snort!:D

I like you because your Avatar is 'CUTE CUTE CUTE' (as my DD would say)

Did you know I named my sweet little puppy after you (HMMMM....that doesn't really sound like a compliment now that I type it ---- BUT REALLY IT IS!!!! --- or is MEANT to be! ---- LOL)

You named your puppy Hottie? Hmmm, strange- but whatever floats your boat! ;)

HA HA - like I said 'I named her after you' ;)

Kacey? That's sweet! I hope she is your bestest and most favoritest dog ever!

I'm off to bed. Thanks for cheering me up- that was so sweet and unexpected and appreciated very much!

Check back tomorrow - when all the Junkies are on in the a.m. :)

I will be too busy at work, but I'll try.

Hey everyone that visits this thread... May you be blessed coming in and blessed going out and blessed until your cup runneth over!

:)

Night Night ----- we LOVE YOU!!!!

Have a fab day at work tomorrow :)

Waay too many to count. Have a great day, Kacey!

Well because she is a 5!!! - DUH! ;)

She is sweet, caring, funny, cool and well, just like me!:D Love ya Sista 5!

Love your wit and big heart Kacey!

Love ya because you are you. The most special and only you that could possibly ever be. Grace us with your friendship, giving and love.
Because you are you.

0056.gif

Thanks for the warm hug, guys!

Kacey~

We love you because of who you are. You are a loved daughter of Christ, a sister in Christ to us, a caring and loving person, an encourager, a funny lady with a knack for telling stories, a defender of the downtrodden, a member of my prayer warriors, the list just goes on and on.

Somehow I missed the "why" of your sadness...but I pray that God lifts it from you!!

Love you!
Kelly

ththhavingaboy_afb.gif

Hey Diva---hope today brings you sunshine and rainbows!! Cheer up!! Love ya!

Ok - I missed the thread about Kacey feelingblue but if she's needing a lift, here we are!
I love Kacey's goofy sense of humor and positive attitude about life!

dannyzmom said:
Ok - I missed the thread about Kacey feelingblue but if she's needing a lift, here we are!

Same here (missed the thread and ditto what Carolyn said)!

Kacey makes me smile!:sing:

Kacey, you are patient, kind, and just a teeny bit naughty (sense of humor). What a great balance!

Kacey seems to be an incredibly patient, caring, and sincere person. Plus she has the BEST sense of humour :) I LOVE IT when I see her avatar next to a post because I know reading that post is either going to make me laugh or leave me feeling cheered in some way.We all love you, Kacey.

why is the Diva blue???

I love you Kacey because you make me smile! You are generous, kind and just a wonderful person to be "around"!!!!

Definately always here to put smiles on our faces:)

dannyzmom said:

I thought that was what her bra was for, not me. ;)

Here's a little angel sparkle dust to help lift you out of the dulldroms!

smilie_engel_059.gif

You have a great DH (at least that's how you've described him in the past). I'm sure he's feeling a bit blue about all that's happened and that you got a job you love before he did. Give him time, he needs it right now.

I love Kasey 'cuz we have the same slightly twisted sense of humor & I don't let just anyone call me "Cranky cat" :D {{{HUGS}}} Hope today is better than yesterday for you!! ;)

I love Kacey because she is always looking for the bright side of everything. She has inspired me to become a better person and put my trust in God.

Thank you Kacey.

Need some prayer and happy thoughts, pleaseGuys, I only have a minute, but I'm coming to you to ask for prayer! I'm having a day where I got up and the hormones stayed in bed. I've been praying and speaking scripture in my head but I'm still just WAY too mellow and semi-sad for my liking. Everyone here at work is wondering if something is wrong!

I need the Joy of the Lord and some major cheer like FAST! Will you pray for me, or think happy thoughts, or do a little dance? I won't have a chance to check responses because I'm up to my little eyeballs in work... but I just knew that if I reached out to you guys that you'd pray for me and help get me out of this funk I'm in... I fell like I'm being pressed in on all sides!

Thanks so much- I appreciate it and I'll come back and change my mood thingy when I get a chance because I know once you all start praying for me Heaven and Earth will move to help bring me joy!

:)

janetupnorth said:
I thought that was what her bra was for, not me. ;)

There isn't much there so no lift is needed! :) LOL

KellyTheChef said:
Kacey~

We love you because of who you are. You are a loved daughter of Christ, a sister in Christ to us, a caring and loving person, an encourager, a funny lady with a knack for telling stories, a defender of the downtrodden, a member of my prayer warriors, the list just goes on and on.

Somehow I missed the "why" of your sadness...but I pray that God lifts it from you!!

Love you!
Kelly

ththhavingaboy_afb.gif

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/where-world-our-favorite-kitchen-diva-39096/

There is where I sort of outlined why I was sad. :)

It's no biggy, just feeling blue, and I'm upset that I'm feeling blue because I'm not a blue person and I've had too many blue days in the past 4 months!

Kacey, maybe you need another "ocean view" and some honey buns......

Smile, God loves you!!!

He won't bring you to it, if he won't get your thru it!!!!

Carol

Kacey - it is SO understandable why you are having a few extra 'blue' days that you don't normally have. HOLY CROW, girl - you have been through a lot lately - give yourself a break! :) We are here to listen to you vent.

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better today. Be patient - you and your DH will get through this.

:love:

thanks, just popped in to upgrade my mood to fine! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
thanks, just popped in to upgrade my mood to fine! :)

I hear a plea for some sweet tea!!!! How is your hair today???

chefmeg said:
I hear a plea for some sweet tea!!!! How is your hair today???

I SOOO need some sweet tea! Minnesotans CANNOT make it! I tried some at the place where DH and I had lunch today (he met me for lunch) and I had to add 5 packets of Sweet-n-low (they didn't have real sugar) and it was still bitter and tasteless...Eeeew...

Oh, and the hair- I actually put it back in a pony tail at the nape of my neck because I wasn't in my normal festive mood this morning and doing my hair seemed like more of a chore than an art project... :)

janetupnorth said:
Kacey - Here is something I wrote about a month or so ago:

Holding down the Fort with the Sieferts: Choose what you will say...

Just keep turning everything back into praise and the joy will come out. Only a few more hours of work, then head home, take a few minutes, kick your feet up, have some sweet tea and breath a sigh of relief.

Thanks for that Janet! :) I was able to smile by the end of the day and had some laughs! I think too, because everyone at work was working on piles and piles of stuff on their desk didn't help much because no one was talking much. And the gal we hired to be me and my office mate's assistant (yeah, get this, after 1.5 weeks my supervisor felt that Rachel and I could NOT do our jobs AND share the front desk responsibilities, so she asked if we'd mind if she hired us an assistant?) So Rachel and I interviewed two people today, and chose a younger, bubbly, confident, smart alecky gal named Jessica- basically she's just a young and trainable me! :) LOL

kathijenkins said:
I love Kasey 'cuz we have the same slightly twisted sense of humor & I don't let just anyone call me "Cranky cat" :D {{{HUGS}}} Hope today is better than yesterday for you!! ;)

I love you cranky cat! You know I only call you that because your kitty avatar looked like a cranky wet kitty! :)

Kacey, you are such a great person to be "around"! You are generous, kind and such a wonderful person. You always make me smile when I read your posts. I hope your smiling and laughing continues throughout the weekend for you.

Brenda, thank you very much! That is really nice of you to say. It's funny but if you ever think that you don't have friends or you're alone in this world, or that if you were to die the only people that would come to your funeral would be your family... just mention that you are sad to ONE of your Chef Success buddies, and BAM! You get a post dedicated to you sent in love to cheer you up! :)

I'm seriously blown away by you guys- and touched that you think such kind things about me, and really seem to understand that I am trying to be someone that walks in love and walks in the joy of the Lord!

Peace- out-...my homies!

You my pal are like a superstar! Darn it girl - YOU got a whole thread about how we all love you!!! ARENT you little Miss Thang!!!!

Hey - its a tough job, BUT someone has to do it! And Kacey you do it well..............

PamperedDor said:
You my pal are like a superstar! Darn it girl - YOU got a whole thread about how we all love you!!! ARENT you little Miss Thang!!!!

Hey - its a tough job, BUT someone has to do it! And Kacey you do it well..............

I know... how high do I rate? ;D

Geesh- I'm humbled by all of this and was sitting here last night thinking what did I do to deserve such niceness?? :) But I've enjoyed being encouraged that's for sure! :) And lots of it made me cry- sniff, sniff...

ok, my turn since I am a bad friend and am last to post right now :(
I was not on at all yesterday so I behind.
Kacey, oh Kacey.. you jiving number 5, your sweet, kind and sassy ways make us all feel alive. That is all I could come up with on a whim that ryhmed.:) :)

You are the sweetest, kindest, most giving and open person with a heart of gold. You have been such a wonderful friend to me and I can not thank you enough for your friendship and for what you have brought to my life in these few short months I have known you. You have also opened my eyes to going back to church and being more open to God again, not even my mom has been able to do that, so many, many , mnay thanks to you!! love ya girl!!!

ok, I am SOOOO aware that my grammar and typing stinks :)

<h2>1. What makes Kitchendiva's sense of humor so special?</h2><p>Kitchendiva's sense of humor is not only funny, but also silly and lighthearted. She has a knack for making others laugh and cheering them up with her witty jokes and one-liners.</p><h2>2. How does Kitchendiva uplift others on a bad day?</h2><p>Kitchendiva's humor and positivity can completely turn someone's day around. She has the ability to make others forget their troubles and see the bright side of things.</p><h2>3. What qualities make Kitchendiva stand out at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Kitchendiva's humor and ability to uplift others are just some of the qualities that make her stand out at Pampered Chef. She also has a great work ethic, is always willing to help others, and has a passion for cooking and kitchen products.</p><h2>4. Why do people love Kitchendiva so much?</h2><p>People love Kitchendiva because of her infectious personality and positive energy. She has a way of making everyone feel welcome and included, and her humor and kindness make her a joy to be around.</p><h2>5. How does Kitchendiva contribute to the positive culture at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Kitchendiva's sense of humor and uplifting attitude help create a positive and enjoyable work environment at Pampered Chef. She also sets a great example for others with her hard work and dedication to her job.</p>

1. What makes Kitchendiva's sense of humor so special?

Kitchendiva's sense of humor is not only funny, but also silly and lighthearted. She has a knack for making others laugh and cheering them up with her witty jokes and one-liners.

2. How does Kitchendiva uplift others on a bad day?

Kitchendiva's humor and positivity can completely turn someone's day around. She has the ability to make others forget their troubles and see the bright side of things.

3. What qualities make Kitchendiva stand out at Pampered Chef?

Kitchendiva's humor and ability to uplift others are just some of the qualities that make her stand out at Pampered Chef. She also has a great work ethic, is always willing to help others, and has a passion for cooking and kitchen products.

4. Why do people love Kitchendiva so much?

People love Kitchendiva because of her infectious personality and positive energy. She has a way of making everyone feel welcome and included, and her humor and kindness make her a joy to be around.

5. How does Kitchendiva contribute to the positive culture at Pampered Chef?

Kitchendiva's sense of humor and uplifting attitude help create a positive and enjoyable work environment at Pampered Chef. She also sets a great example for others with her hard work and dedication to her job.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
khergatt
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies