• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leftover Breakfast Delight: How can I use Ginger-Wasabi Sauce?

In summary, the Ginger Wasabi Sauce is great on chicken, potstickers, and wings. It needs to be refrigerated after opening.
kpgmke
Anyone know what to use this sauce for? Beef, Chicken? Any recipes would be very helpful.

I think you can use it on most anything! I dipped grilled chicken in it the other night and I poured a little bit over my rice - yummy! I'm looking forward to brushing some on grilled veggies - it will be fabulous on eggplant.

Last edited:
I cooked up some frozen potstickers this week and served the sauce on the side for dipping. YUM!!

I put it on grilled pork chops this week. It has a lot of sugar so just use it at the end or it will burn! Hubby liked it (which really surprised me).

I read the ingredients in it. It sounds like it is really spicy..is it?

I brushed it on whole chicken 30 minutes prior to removing from the oven. It was so good. I agree with the sugar content the sauce was beginning to burn as I removed it from the oven.

pamperedchef07 said:
I read the ingredients in it. It sounds like it is really spicy..is it?

I don't think it's super spicy, but your perception will depend on your tolerance to spicy foods. It also builds up - gets spicier as you eat it.

My husband made wings with it for Superbowl- they were fantastic!! Can't wait to make them again.

chefann said:
I cooked up some frozen potstickers this week and served the sauce on the side for dipping. YUM!!

Did you heat up the sauce, or leave it cold?

Ya know I love Ginger but HATE Washabi! Is there alot of wasabi taste to it?? If so I will give it to my grams! ;)

Remember it needs to be refrigerated after opening.

kam said:
Did you heat up the sauce, or leave it cold?

I left it room temp. It was the first time the jar was opened, so it wasn't cold-cold. In the future, I'll heat it a few seconds in the microwave just to take the refrigerator chill off it.

Okay - I'm a bit strange...but I love leftovers for breakfast!

For breakfast this morning, I had leftover roast chicken, and dipped it in the Ginger Wasabi Sauce. It was delicious! I love that sauce. It's my favorite of the two. The pineapple sauce is a bit too sweet for me, although DH loves it.

Related to Leftover Breakfast Delight: How can I use Ginger-Wasabi Sauce?

1. How can I use the ginger-wasabi sauce in my recipes?

The ginger-wasabi sauce can be used as a marinade for meats, as a dipping sauce for sushi or spring rolls, or as a dressing for salads or grain bowls.

2. Can I adjust the level of spiciness in the sauce?

Yes, you can adjust the spiciness by adding more or less wasabi paste to the sauce. Start with a small amount and taste as you go to achieve your desired level of heat.

3. What ingredients are used in the ginger-wasabi sauce?

The sauce typically includes soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and wasabi paste. Some recipes may also include honey or brown sugar for a touch of sweetness.

4. How long does the sauce last in the fridge?

If stored in an airtight container, the ginger-wasabi sauce can last for up to 2 weeks in the fridge. Make sure to give it a good stir before using again.

5. Can I make a larger batch of the sauce and freeze it for later use?

Yes, you can freeze the ginger-wasabi sauce in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Thaw it in the fridge before using and give it a good stir before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies