• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ginger-Wasabi Sauce: What Meat Goes Best?

In summary, ginger-wasabi sauce is a versatile and flavorful condiment that pairs well with a variety of meats, such as chicken, salmon, shrimp, and steak. It can also be used as a marinade, with a recommended marinating time of at least 30 minutes. The sauce has a spicy kick, but it can be adjusted to personal preference. It also makes a great dipping sauce for meats, vegetables, and sushi. When stored properly, it can last in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, but it is best to use it within a week for optimal taste.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
What kind of meat does the Ginger-Wasabi sauce go well with?* I would like to use the bottle that I have.* And I was thinking that I would use it with meat.* I was thinking cooking chicken in it then serving it over rice.* What do you use it on?

We like it with the wonton purses!

Ginger goes well with fish. Maybe grilled firm-fleshed fish? Shrimp, scallops?

It's also great with pork, I poured it over a pork roast in the crockpot once and that was good!

Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry

it's also delicious over grilled veggies and pour a little over steamed rice - yum! I do this with grilled salmon too.

Careyann said:
It's also great with pork, I poured it over a pork roast in the crockpot once and that was good!

That is great to know. seeing as we were looking through the freezer the other day. And found all of the pork roasts that I bought a few months ago. LOL.

If I was going to use soy sauce I now use the ginger wasabi. We also make a salad dressing with it (EVOO, rice vinegar and GW sauce - DH sometimes adds a little Chili Pepper sauce too). It's great with sushi, pork, chicken, lamb, veggies, cream cheese...

1. What type of meat pairs well with ginger-wasabi sauce?

Ginger-wasabi sauce goes well with a variety of meats, but some of the most popular choices include chicken, salmon, shrimp, and steak. The bold flavors of the sauce complement the natural flavors of these proteins, creating a delicious and well-balanced dish.

2. Can I use ginger-wasabi sauce as a marinade?

Yes, ginger-wasabi sauce makes a great marinade for meats. Simply coat your protein of choice in the sauce and let it sit for at least 30 minutes (or up to overnight) before cooking. This will infuse the meat with the delicious flavors of the sauce.

3. Is ginger-wasabi sauce spicy?

Ginger-wasabi sauce does have a bit of a kick to it, but it is not overly spicy. The wasabi adds a nice heat, but the ginger and other ingredients help balance it out. If you are sensitive to spice, you can adjust the amount of wasabi you use in the sauce.

4. Can I use ginger-wasabi sauce as a dipping sauce?

Absolutely! Ginger-wasabi sauce makes a great dipping sauce for meats, vegetables, and even sushi. Its bold flavors and creamy texture make it a versatile condiment that can enhance many dishes.

5. How long does ginger-wasabi sauce last in the fridge?

If stored properly in an airtight container, ginger-wasabi sauce can last in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. However, its flavors may start to diminish after a few days, so it is best to use it within a week for optimal taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ngrawer
Replies
Views
cactus_flower
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips