• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Use Mango Curry Sauce?

In summary, the Mango Curry Sauce is a versatile condiment that can be stored in a cool, dry place and refrigerated after opening for up to 6 months. It can be used as a marinade for meats, seafood, and vegetables, and has a slight kick to it. For a milder flavor, it can be mixed with coconut milk or yogurt. The sauce can also be used as a dipping sauce, stir-fry sauce, glaze, or added to soups and stews. It is also gluten-free, made with natural ingredients and no wheat or gluten products.
ChefDode
Hello! I still have my bottle of Mango Curry Sauce from the fall sample pack. What do you use it for/with?

Thanks!

This was one I opened and sampled at my fall kickoff party. I loved it just as a chicken dippping sauce. So, I'm assuming you could just cook some chicken breasts, brush some of the sauce on when they were done, make a starch and a veggie and you have a meal. Simple and delicious.

Shari in TX

I cooked some cubed chicken breast in a frying pan and when it was cook through I poured the Mango Curry Sauce over and finished cooking it. I served it with rice and it was yummy!

I pour it over cream cheese at my shows.

poured it over cream cheese... people LOVED it. I also used it as a stir fry sauce at home - just grilled chicken and some veggiesand poured it over top of that with some rice. YUM

1. How do I store the Mango Curry Sauce?

The Mango Curry Sauce should be stored in a cool, dry place and refrigerated after opening. It can last up to 6 months in the refrigerator.

2. Can the Mango Curry Sauce be used as a marinade?

Yes, the Mango Curry Sauce can be used as a marinade for meats, seafood, and vegetables. Simply marinate for at least 30 minutes before cooking.

3. Is the Mango Curry Sauce spicy?

The level of spiciness can vary from person to person, but the Mango Curry Sauce does have a slight kick to it. If you prefer a milder flavor, you can mix it with some coconut milk or yogurt before using.

4. How can I use the Mango Curry Sauce in cooking?

The Mango Curry Sauce can be used as a dipping sauce, stir-fry sauce, or added to soups and stews. It can also be used as a glaze for meats or drizzled over grilled vegetables.

5. Is the Mango Curry Sauce gluten-free?

Yes, the Mango Curry Sauce is gluten-free. It is made with natural ingredients and does not contain any gluten or wheat products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateInTheKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • sandilou