• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving Early for Leadership: 4AM Thursday Yikes!

In summary, "Leaving Early for Leadership" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to improve their business and leadership skills. The program requires leaving at 4AM on Thursday to attend a training event at the headquarters in Addison, Illinois. Attendees should bring comfortable clothing, a notebook and pen, and personal items. There is a registration fee for the event, which covers meals and materials. Consultants are allowed to invite other consultants or team members to attend the event.
lockhartkitchen
How many of you will be getting up very early for leadership to leave? I'm having to leave my house at 4 AM Thursday. Yikes! Early. It will be hard to sleep Wed. night. It's always like Christmas morning for me.

We are leaving the day before so I don't have to worry about it.

Our flight leaves at 6 am so we are going up the night before but we gotta be there at 5 am.

My flight leaves at 8:45 or so, I need to be at the airport about 7 am. That means leaving my house at 6:30, getting up around 5:30. UGH!!!! I am not a morning person.

We are leaving Wednesday real early so we can have the day to enjoy before Leadership starts. Hey Julie are you coming back on Saturday?

Our plane leaves early Thursday, but we are staying at a hotel near the airport.

Yes I'm coming back Saturday on Southwest flight 150 leaving Denver at 5:50 PM.

We are coming home on saturday evening and our flight leaves at 5:55 on united.

lockhartkitchen said:
Yes I'm coming back Saturday on Southwest flight 150 leaving Denver at 5:50 PM.

I am on that flight as well. I am leaving Wed. afternoon.

I too have a 6am flight on Thursday...Oy Vey!

My return is also at 5:50pm on Saturday on United...Thats going to be a busy airport and shuttles too

We are leaving Weds afternoon. I'll bring DS to preschool and back that morning and then go to the airport.

We are on the Southwest flight on Saturday 5:50 too! See you all there.

Related to Leaving Early for Leadership: 4AM Thursday Yikes!

1. What is "Leaving Early for Leadership"?

"Leaving Early for Leadership" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who are interested in growing their business and leadership skills. It involves attending a training event at our headquarters in Addison, Illinois.

2. Why do I have to leave at 4AM on Thursday?

The training event begins early on Thursday morning, so leaving at 4AM allows for enough time to travel to our headquarters and arrive on time for registration and the start of the event.

3. What should I bring with me to "Leaving Early for Leadership"?

You should bring comfortable clothing, a notebook and pen for taking notes, and any necessary toiletries or personal items. We will provide meals and snacks throughout the event.

4. Is there a cost to attend "Leaving Early for Leadership"?

There is a registration fee for "Leaving Early for Leadership", which covers the cost of meals, materials, and other expenses associated with the event. Please contact your team leader for more information about the fee and payment options.

5. Can I bring a guest with me to "Leaving Early for Leadership"?

"Leaving Early for Leadership" is open to consultants only, but you are welcome to invite a fellow consultant or team member to join you. Please make sure they register for the event as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies