• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learning from My Kitchen Mishap: Replacing Pampered Chef Cookware

In summary, my son accidentally laid his new bar pan on the counter wet and when he tried to use it the next day it cracked.
jrstephens
I sat it on the stove when I got it out of the oven and turned the wrong burner on. I did not realize until I smelled something horrible and realized it was my pan. When I removed it and put it on a cool burner it cracked into 4 or 5 pieces.:eek:

I warn people to be careful about this all the time.

Thankfully PC is amazing.:D I did an online adjustment to get it replaced and just have to mail back a piece of it. Now I just have to get my new one good and seasoned when it gets here.

My Bar pan busted when I slid it into my show to go tote bag. It hit the bottom of it which was close to my tile floor and shattered it! I was so sad as it was so well seasoned and had to start over. I think I've had it about a year now and it still isn't seasoned the way I want it yet. I'm sorry yours busted.

jrstephens said:
I sat it on the stove when I got it out of the oven and turned the wrong burner on. I did not realize until I smelled something horrible and realized it was my pan. When I removed it and put it on a cool burner it cracked into 4 or 5 pieces.:eek:

Thankfully PC is amazing.:D I did an online adjustment to get it replaced and just have to mail back a piece of it. Now I just have to get my new one good and seasoned when it gets here.

Thank goodness you can get it replaced, but now you have to start all over and get it nice and seasoned:rolleyes:

Sounds like it is time for lots and lots and lots of cookies at your house!

rennea said:
Thank goodness you can get it replaced, but now you have to start all over and get it nice and seasoned :rolleyes:

That's the only part that SUCKS! I was upset when I broke mine a couple of years ago, for the same reason! Starting from scratch!:eek:

Do LOTS of bacon on it! That will season it pretty quickly!

jrstephens said:

Ahhhhhh Jennifer...I did the same thing!! But mine was old...way past 3 years. I was devastated! It was the third stone I had lost in a month...it was the month we moved to NC. A small Oval Baker unrolled right out of packing paper, the Bar Pan on the stove and lastly...I drop my Cranberry Oval Baker that I had hand carried! Well it actually slipped off the top of my crate (I had filled one of the crates with essential cooking stuff). It was a real bummer!

Jen I did the same thing with the first bar pan I ever owned. I seem to break them as soon as I get them well seasoned. Glad you were able to get it replaced.

my son did the same thing to my bar pan... except he laid it on a towl on the counter, and didn't realize the towl was wet. made a nice popping sound when it cracked.. I'm glad it was the newest one I had vice one of my older older ones.

Oh what a bummer, so sorry to hear that Jen! :(

Sorry about your pan, my mom gave me her large round stone that she bought 4 years ago and never took out of the box, 1st time I used it it broke and since it was 4 years agao and she didn't remember who she bought it from or knew where her reciept was I was SOL. I have 3 other round stones, but not the large one. I have had stones since college and have never broken, this was a first time for me.

smspamperedchef said:
Do LOTS of bacon on it! That will season it pretty quickly!

Exactly! Works perfectly and is the quickest way I know. I've got 3 large bar pans that are all black and I've only had the oldest one 3 years. 2 for my kitchen, one for my kit and all beautiful, beautiful, black :)

What is the best way to replace my damaged Pampered Chef cookware?

If you purchased your Pampered Chef cookware within the last three years, you can easily file a warranty claim on the Pampered Chef website. Simply provide a photo of the damaged item and a copy of your receipt, and we will send you a replacement free of charge.

What if my cookware is no longer covered by the warranty?

If your cookware is no longer covered by the warranty, you can purchase replacement parts directly from our website. We offer a variety of individual pieces and sets to suit your needs.

Can I return my damaged cookware to a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, our consultants are not able to process returns or replacements for damaged cookware. Please follow the steps on our website to file a warranty claim or purchase replacement parts.

Do I need to provide proof of purchase for a warranty claim?

Yes, we do require a copy of your receipt to process a warranty claim. This helps us ensure that the item is within the three-year warranty period and that the damage was not caused by misuse or neglect.

How can I prevent future kitchen mishaps with my Pampered Chef cookware?

We recommend following the care instructions provided with your cookware. Avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners, and always use the appropriate heat setting for your cookware. Regularly inspect your cookware for any signs of damage and discontinue use if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Melissa78
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • BlessedWifeMommy