• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn How to Make Paradise Dessert Pizza Quickly: Tips for Preparing in Advance

In summary, the recipe calls for making a cookie base and cooling it completely before adding the toppings. However, it is recommended to pre-make the cookie base and then assemble the dessert at the party. The cookie base should hold up well and can be made ahead of time. The recipe can be found in the product use and care card for the Medium Round Stone and also on the Deep Dish Baker card. The dessert involves using refrigerated sugar cookie dough, yogurt, pineapple, coconut, kiwis, grapes, mandarin orange segments, and almonds.
lkprescott
Silver Member
Quick question about making this dessert. The recipe says to cool completely which may take longer than I really want to wait during a demo. Is it advisable to premake the cookie base and then do the rest at the party? Will it hold up until then? I'm making this tonight and figure on doing the base in the afternoon but want to make sure it won't ruin things if I do.

The cookie should hold up. I've frequently pre-baked cookies at home and taken them to shows.

Cookie bases, brownie bases, crescent roll crusts for cold pizzas....all of these I have made ahead of time and taken to the show with no problem!

Thanks guys!

Anyone know where I can find this recipe? I am a new consultant and it sounds like something good to try! Thanks

Ashley

Paradise Dessert Pizza / Medium Round Stone Use & Care CardParadise Dessert Pizza it is from a product use and care (not sure if this link will take you to it or not but we can try hehehe)

janetupnorth said:
On the deep dish baker card...

Molten Chocolate Tunnel Cake
Ingredients:
1 package (3.9 ounces) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
1 1/4 cups milk
1 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided
1 package (18.25 ounces) devil's food cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3 eggs
1/2 cup water
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
1 pint fresh raspberries
Whipped topping (optional)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray Deep Dish Baker with nonstick cooking spray. Cut a 10-inch circle of Parchment Paper; place in bottom of Baker. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.

2. In Small Batter Bowl, combine pudding mix and milk; whisk until mixture is smooth and begins to thicken. Stir in 1/2 cup of the chocolate morsels; set aside. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cake mix, 1/2 cup oil, eggs and water; mix until smooth. Pour 1 1/4 cups of the batter; set aside. Spread remaining batter over bottom of Baker.

3. Using Small Scoop, scoop pudding in circular pattern 1/2 inch from edge of Baker. Spread remaining batter over pudding. Bake 35-40 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of cake from Baker, carefully invert cake onto Round Platter.

4. Combine remaining chocolate morsels and half of the whipped topping in Small Micro-Cooker®. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until melted; mix until smooth. Reserve 1/4 cup of the glaze; set aside. Pour remaining glaze over cake. Spread glaze to edge of cake, allowing glaze to drip down sides. Place raspberries evenly over top of cake 1 inch from edge; drizzle with reserved glaze. Garnish with whipped topping using Easy Accent® Decorator, if desired.

Yield: 16 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 350, Total Fat 17 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Carbohydrate 46 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 420 mg, Fiber 2 g

Paradise Dessert Pizza
Ingredients:
1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 container (8 ounces) vanilla, strawberry or banana low-fat yogurt
1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, well drained
1/4 cup flaked coconut (optional)
2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
1/2 cup red grapes, cut in half
1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, well drained
2 tablespoons whole, unblanched almonds, chopped

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Form dough into a ball and place in center of Classic Round Stone. Roll dough into a 12-inch circle, about 1/4-inch thick. Bake 16-18 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from Baking Stone; cool completely.

2. Combine yogurt, pineapple and coconut; spread mixture evenly over top of cookie. Slice kiwis and cut grapes in half using Paring Knife. Arrange mandarin oranges, kiwi slices and grapes in a circle over yogurt mixture.

3. Chop almonds with Food Chopper; sprinkle over fruit. Slice and serve.

Yield: 16 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol less than 5 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 135 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Last edited:
Thanks! :)

Related to Learn How to Make Paradise Dessert Pizza Quickly: Tips for Preparing in Advance

1. Can I prepare the dessert pizza in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the Paradise Dessert Pizza in advance. This pizza can be made up to 24 hours before serving. Simply cover and refrigerate until ready to bake.

2. How do I store the prepared pizza?

Store the prepared pizza in an airtight container or cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Make sure to use within 24 hours for best results.

3. Can I freeze the prepared pizza?

Yes, you can freeze the prepared pizza. Wrap the pizza tightly in plastic wrap and then place in an airtight container or freezer bag. It can be frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator before baking.

4. How do I reheat the frozen or refrigerated pizza?

To reheat the frozen or refrigerated Paradise Dessert Pizza, preheat your oven to 375°F. Bake the pizza for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Alternatively, you can microwave individual slices for 30 seconds to 1 minute.

5. Can I make substitutions for the ingredients?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the ingredients in the Paradise Dessert Pizza according to your preference. However, keep in mind that the original recipe is specifically designed to create the best flavor and texture. So any substitutions may affect the overall taste and texture of the pizza.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedSD
Replies
Views
pamperedpnina
  • RossDeb2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg