• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn How to Apply a Past Host Discount on P3 | Expert Tips and Tutorials

try not to wait until Saturday night. It can be stressful.Pampered Partner is better because it is easier to use and has more features. I am sorry I made the change over to P3.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Last night I finally started using the P3 and boy am I consued!! How do I put that a customer has a past host discount????

Do you know if there is any tutor for this? ( I can't seem to find anything on the new system) Don't mean to put it down, I am sure it will be wonderful once I get used to it but it is mind baggling right now!!

Thanks

You just put in their past host number which there is a link that will let you look it up on the pc website. Hope that helps

P3 will actually look up the host number for you. Otherwise, if you have the number, go to the name & address screen for the guest. Scroll down and look at the right hand side. Under Tax Information you will see Past Host. Type in the number.

There is a tutorial. Go to Help-Welcome. It wil take you to the opening screen. Go to Quick Start Guide, and it will have a wonderful, well-though out guide to using the program. Spend some time with it.

Robin

I too am frustrated with p3 I mistakenly added a show as a catalogue show and could not figure out how to change it to a kitchen show. I decided to put it in again and start from scatch. I don't think this program is user friendly

Got the Past Host Discount thing taken care of NOW I don't understand why the $4 is NOT showing up for shipping on a order?????

You need to put an address in for your host and your customers.

Also make sure you designate where the shipping will be going. For example it should have a "dot" next to ship to host.

You can set up a show as a cooking show and change it to a catty show. But, you cannot set up a catty show and change it to a cooking show.

Been there, done that and had to delete the show.

I like Pampered Partner better. I'm sorry I made the change over to p3.

Put in the Host's address and it put in the $4 shipping for each guest!! Thanks. I always wait, (Procrastination Queen Here!!) until right before I close the show for this stuff. Maybe this new system will kick me in the behind and get some things taken care of now instead of later!!

Thanks Harriet

I've put in two shows with P3 and am STILL waiting to like it! I agree that it isn't very user friendly. I don't like having the two boxes on the left hand side (tasks and list of shows) always there. I'd rather have the option to enlarge the show box on the right while I'm working on a show.

Today I wanted to go back and look at last year's HWC fundraiser to see the names of those that made a purchase. It refused to let me see the show because it was over 6 months old. I didn't want to "edit" it...I just wanted to look at it!

My biggest suggestion to those that haven't submitted a show yet with P3 is to NOT wait until Saturday night!! The last day of the month is stressful enough :rolleyes:

naekelsey said:
Do you know if there is any tutor for this?

Did you go through the getting started guide? On the first screen when you open P3, it's on the bottom left of the picture.

DebbieJ said:
Did you go through the getting started guide? On the first screen when you open P3, it's on the bottom left of the picture.
That is VERY helpful!

Keep at it! All of that has happened to me, but when I thought I lost everyhing, P3 had a way to retreive it and even a second back up. It save 7 or 8 shows from being totally deleted. I love it...warts and all!

They are adding new things to it all of the time. It will get better.

GeorgiaPeach said:
I've put in two shows with P3 and am STILL waiting to like it! I agree that it isn't very user friendly. I don't like having the two boxes on the left hand side (tasks and list of shows) always there. I'd rather have the option to enlarge the show box on the right while I'm working on a show.

Today I wanted to go back and look at last year's HWC fundraiser to see the names of those that made a purchase. It refused to let me see the show because it was over 6 months old. I didn't want to "edit" it...I just wanted to look at it!

My biggest suggestion to those that haven't submitted a show yet with P3 is to NOT wait until Saturday night!! The last day of the month is stressful enough :rolleyes:

You can enlarge the show area. Put your mouse over the line where the left and right columns meet. You will see and arrow going back and forth side ways. Click your mouse and slide it to the left.

You can review your shows over 6 months old by clicking on the show and then hit summary (all on the left side where the shows are listed). You can even print it out. It is in Adobe PDF format.

Hope these tips help.

I certainly don't like P3 as well as original PP....I fact I'm trying to like P3, but it's just not happening yet. I DON"T like not being able to enter mileage on the "show screen". My list is very long - I would be really nice if it were user friendly.

Thanks, Harriet! I guess it would help if I watch the tutorial :eek:

It all takes time and patience. The tutorial is a great help in learning lots and what is great is that it is always there (even on Help) to help you understand how the program works.

pamperedharriet said:
It all takes time and patience. The tutorial is a great help in learning lots and what is great is that it is always there (even on Help) to help you understand how the program works.

We also have you, our in-house expert to help with questions as we change over. :D

Thanks, Tasha. I'll help you if I can. It's a lot of trial and error on somethings but I try to keep notes on things that I have learned. On the post part I find it easy to use. I also call Tech Support or write them when I am stumped and have written asking for certain things I miss and they wrote back that they are looking into them.

Related to Learn How to Apply a Past Host Discount on P3 | Expert Tips and Tutorials

1. How do I apply a past host discount on P3?

To apply a past host discount on P3, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and add the discount code at checkout. The discount will automatically be applied to your P3 purchase.

2. Can I use my past host discount on any P3 purchase?

Yes, your past host discount can be applied to any P3 purchase, regardless of the amount. However, please note that the discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

3. How long do I have to use my past host discount on P3?

Your past host discount is valid for one year from the date of your past P3 event. After that, it will expire and cannot be used for future P3 purchases.

4. Can I use my past host discount multiple times?

No, your past host discount can only be used once. Once it has been applied to a P3 purchase, it cannot be used again.

5. What if I forget to use my past host discount on a P3 purchase?

If you forget to use your past host discount on a P3 purchase, unfortunately, it cannot be applied retroactively. However, you can still use it on your next P3 purchase as long as it is within the one-year validity period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • turtle15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • SummerG