• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn About the HWC Campaign: Exploring New Opportunities as a Consultant

In summary, the HWC Campaign, or "Explore New Opportunities as a Consultant", is a program by Pampered Chef that offers new product lines, tools, and training opportunities for consultants to grow their business. To participate, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and can sign up through your dashboard. Benefits of participating include expanding product offerings and attracting new customers, with no additional costs. It is available to all current consultants, regardless of experience level.
nickywsn
The HWC campaign is new to me. I've only been a consultant for about a month. Can someone please explain to me how it works or what special things you do at your shows to promote it? Thanks!

Help Whip Cancer®
Breast cancer affects the lives of families every day. In fact, more than 216,000 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and many of these women — nearly 40,000 wives, mothers, daughters, sisters and friends — will die from the disease. Through its Help Whip Cancer campaign, The Pampered Chef has collaborated with the American Cancer Society® to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer education and early detection programs. Each May, Pampered Chef Consultants raise money from the sale of special limited edition products, hold special Fund-raiser Cooking Shows and tell others about the importance of regular breast cancer screening and checkups. Funds raised are distributed to breast cancer education and early detection programs across the U.S. through the American Cancer Society®.

This is what you will find under CC

Here is some other information from LAST YEAR

~

Attachments

• HWC 2006 001.doc
    696 KB · Views: 264
  • HWC 2006 002.doc
    332.5 KB · Views: 232
  • HWC Press Release 2006 001.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
It's a great month! We'll have several pink products, and typically $1 from the sale of each item goes to the ACS. We can also hold Help Whip Cancer fundraisers, and I believe they increased it to 15-25% of fundraiser sales is donated to ACS. (someone that went to leadeship can clarify that amount donated-I know it's more for the HWC month)
This is all done during May too!

Related to Learn About the HWC Campaign: Exploring New Opportunities as a Consultant

1. What is the HWC Campaign?

The HWC Campaign, or "Explore New Opportunities as a Consultant", is a program created by Pampered Chef to help consultants grow their business by offering new product lines, tools, and training opportunities.

2. How can I participate in the HWC Campaign?

To participate in the HWC Campaign, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant. You can sign up for the campaign through your consultant dashboard.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the HWC Campaign?

Participating in the HWC Campaign can help you expand your product offerings, attract new customers, and increase your sales and earnings. It also provides you with valuable training and support to help you succeed as a consultant.

4. Are there any costs associated with the HWC Campaign?

There are no additional costs to participate in the HWC Campaign. However, you may need to purchase new products or tools to add to your inventory to take advantage of the new opportunities.

5. Is the HWC Campaign available to all consultants?

Yes, the HWC Campaign is available to all current Pampered Chef consultants. Whether you are a brand new consultant or have been with the company for years, you can participate in the campaign to explore new opportunities and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kearstin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kearstin
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Andrea Comsteller