• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership News and Information!

In summary, the General Session tomorrow afternoon is supposed to be all about new products. The email we received said that our director would tell us about the new products and anything else she's allowed to tell. We're all waiting to hear what she has to say. We have a meeting the weekend after conference so we won't have to wait too long to find out.
MissChef said:
No not yet, you know that will be a question we are asking our contacts today!!!!
I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE NEW COLLANDER AND BOWL SET!!! I hope I earned it!!:D

ME 2 ME 2!!!!! I earned level 3, so I hope I get some of the items I REALLY like....;)

Thank You so much for sharing the pictures. I think that is some great motovation to GET BUSY.....BOOK...BOOK...BOOK

Have a fun today....

mommylove_07 said:
Wow! I think I love everything new. I really want the sheet pans and the cookware protectors.

I think I might need to get the dinnerware set also even though I got some new for my bday.
I would love the new dinnerware, but I think that my hubby would protest to dots, and technically I can do what I want, but I don't need to listen to the grief! I use the medium and small squares as plates now!
I'm curious about the sheet pans, but not excited!!! We sell stoneware! I heard from Kristi that the room was silent when they announced it yesterday and that they are bringing them out because there is a market for them, customers still request them! I won't use it for a lot of things but it will come in handy for some things! I like that it goes under the broiler and they go in the dishwasher!

Ginger428 said:
ME 2 ME 2!!!!! I earned level 3, so I hope I get some of the items I REALLY like....;)
you make sure you let me know if I am not already posting! Private message me or something!! LOL!:D ;) :rolleyes: :D

MissChef said:
you make sure you let me know if I am not already posting! Private message me or something!! LOL!:D ;) :rolleyes: :D

YOU GIT IT!!!!!;)

Ginger428 said:
YOU GIT IT!!!!!;)
Thanks! Your post reminded me of "Git 'er done!!";) :D

MissChef said:
I would love the new dinnerware, but I think that my hubby would protest to dots, and technically I can do what I want, but I don't need to listen to the grief! I use the medium and small squares as plates now!
I'm curious about the sheet pans, but not excited!!! We sell stoneware! I heard from Kristi that the room was silent when they announced it yesterday and that they are bringing them out because there is a market for them, customers still request them! I won't use it for a lot of things but it will come in handy for some things! I like that it goes under the broiler and they go in the dishwasher!

That was my thought too. I have one aluminum pan that I saved from my pre-PC days.....and I use it as a drip pan. When I need to broil something, I use the broiler pan that came with my oven. So, not thrilled with metal cookie sheets.

I can see people getting the new dinnerware set as a 1/2 price item!

MissChef said:
I'm curious about the sheet pans, but not excited!!! We sell stoneware! I heard from Kristi that the room was silent when they announced it yesterday

My Director told me the same thing.

Yeah, but you can't use stoneware under the broiler. Plus, some people just don't like stoneware.

ChefBeckyD said:
That was my thought too. I have one aluminum pan that I saved from my pre-PC days.....and I use it as a drip pan. When I need to broil something, I use the broiler pan that came with my oven. So, not thrilled with metal cookie sheets.

I can see people getting the new dinnerware set as a 1/2 price item!
Again, Becky, geez! You amaze me! How much you and I have in common! I hope we get to go to conference together this year!!! I would love to meet you!
I only have my broiler pan, so I am looking forward to the sheets as a drip pan, because I got rid of everything metal! I guess I need to change that part of my demo, when I tell people that I don't own a metal pan, except for my broiler pan!:rolleyes: I'll give anything a try, but I'm not running for this one!

raebates said:
Yeah, but you can't use stoneware under the broiler. Plus, some people just don't like stoneware.
that would be the one selling point, is that when someone doesn't like it you can offer the other!

Okay, I need to go get the kids fed and off to school! I can hear they just woke up! I'm downstairs in my office and it's right below my son's bedroom. They are NOT QUIET when they wake up!
I will be back in about 2 hours! Maybe 3, I should run to the store after I drop the kids off at school! If I don't go while I'm out, I might not make it! I think I will be glued to this computer if I comeback!!! I don't think I'll make it back out until it's time to pick them up! LOL! Talk to you all soon! :D

MissChef said:
Again, Becky, geez! You amaze me! How much you and I have in common! I hope we get to go to conference together this year!!! I would love to meet you!
I only have my broiler pan, so I am looking forward to the sheets as a drip pan, because I got rid of everything metal! I guess I need to change that part of my demo, when I tell people that I don't own a metal pan, except for my broiler pan!:rolleyes: I'll give anything a try, but I'm not running for this one!

I'm in Wave 1........and I'm for sure going!

I'm so excited about seeing everything. Thank you all so much for getting us the information and pictures.

I can't wait to hear about the incentive trip!

We all know about the Products how about the trips Where am I going to go this year. I WILL earn trip. I WILL I WILL I WILL. I do know that I want to get that grilling pan. I am so excited to tell my friends about the new products. The HWC stuff and my lowe's sells so well that it is always a good show.

Do they annouce the trip today?? Anyone know what is being discontinued yet?

They are probaby hearing about the trips right now.....I guess I should go turn on my phone!

Thank you so much for listing the products and posting pics you guys!! I woulda had to wait over a week to find out from my cluster. This really helps me stay motivated!

I want to earn the trip so bad no matter what it is. I have never earned a level yet, but I only do this part time and every year they keep upping the points. I remember when I first started, level 1 was 17,500 points and I have gotten that many every except the first year and now that isn't enough.

When do they post the new products on CC? Is it tomorrow that the special edition is on the website?

Any idea on the trips yet?

cookinmama said:
I want to earn the trip so bad no matter what it is. I have never earned a level yet, but I only do this part time and every year they keep upping the points. I remember when I first started, level 1 was 17,500 points and I have gotten that many every except the first year and now that isn't enough.

When do they post the new products on CC? Is it tomorrow that the special edition is on the website?

It will post Monday.

Riveria, Mexico or Paris!! for level 3 :D
level 2 - Miami, Fla.
level 1 - Merry Maids

i dont think points have been anounced though

The SE CN should be available online on Monday the 14th.

ragschef said:
Riveria, Mexico or Paris!! for level 3 :D
level 2 - Miami, Fla.
level 1 - Merry Maids

I need more info!!!!

:D :D :D

ChefBeckyD said:
I need more info!!!!

:D :D :D

ME TOO!

that's all i know so far.... AGHHHHH!!!!!!! :cry: i wanna be there so badly!

Well, thanks for THAT MUCH info!!!! At least we know WHERE. I can't wait for details!!!!

IF I showed those choices to DH - I can almost guarantee he would choose the Merry Maids!:D :blushing: :eek: :D

ChefBeckyD said:
IF I showed those choices to DH - I can almost guarantee he would choose the Merry Maids!:D :blushing: :eek: :D

LOL!! That's too funny! Not sure, but my hubby might too.... :blushing:

Are they talking about Merry Maids the cleaning services? Would it be just one day of cleaning?

Miami, FL???????? I'm sorry, my cousin lives there, not a real incentive for me...

Oh yeah! We could use some Merry Maids around my house as well!!! (They can come, while we are away in Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I know, I know. It is one or the other. ~I can dream~~

janetupnorth said:
Miami, FL???????? I'm sorry, my cousin lives there, not a real incentive for me...

I sorta thought that too.....although it would get us close to Micah's dream vacation of Disney!

If Merry Maids got a look at my house, they would probably take off running... Away from my house!!! LOL!!!!!!

KimberleePowell said:
Are they talking about Merry Maids the cleaning services? Would it be just one day of cleaning?
Right now, we don't know any more than just Merry Maids.....

PARIS!!! I am not sure if I can make it to level three. I will try though!! I better make lots of calls this weeekend!

Layla

Miami Vacation not that intrested but the Riveria my husband already told me that is what I am going to get. And I am still not sure on the level thing but I know I have to do it. I need a vacation

Just got off the phone with Katie...

Level One is $300 in conf cash, OR a GIFT CERTIFICATE...or MERCHANDISE (one example was a Kitchen Aid Mixer) She was walking to her class so she didn't have time to give more details.

Level Two Miami Beach

Level Three Riveria Mexico or Paris

Level Four extra night at above

TPC earned extra night too.

Like I said, she was rushed so she didn't even have her notes out and was going off the top of her head...sorry if anything is missing!

Okay - not the incentives I was hoping for! :(

Miami will not be a huge incentive for DH, and out of country might end up being a hassle we won't be able to finalize in time. Oh well!

Still going to bust my tail for level 3 - b/c if I can get it, I can motivate DH to take care of some paperwork he's been needing to since he turned 18. He was adopted when he was 8 from Korea, his parents never took care of his citizenship (don't ask me why, so much easier with kids), and he hasn't taken care of it since he's been 18 (he's 31 now). You wouldn't know he wasn't a citizen, except he doesn't vote...but that's a lot of citizens. So...perhaps this will light a fire under him to get his paperwork in and taken care of...

Miami, FL??? I can't imagine that being a huge incentive for anyone, truthfully! I'm disappointed...I was hoping level 2 would be something cool like the Bahamas cruise again.

KellyTheChef said:
Just got off the phone with Katie...

Level One is $300 in conf cash, OR a GIFT CERTIFICATE...or MERCHANDISE (one example was a Kitchen Aid Mixer) She was walking to her class so she didn't have time to give more details.

Level Two Miami Beach

Level Three Riveria Mexico or Paris

Level Four extra night at above

TPC earned extra night too.

Like I said, she was rushed so she didn't even have her notes out and was going off the top of her head...sorry if anything is missing!

Okay...I take back what I said...Paris would rock!! :love:

Can you imagine me getting it in my first year??? If I get the sales I need to bring home the money my DH said I need to make in order for me not to get a PT job too, I should do pretty well. I need app. $800/month, which is about $3500/month in sales. If I do that, I could get close, right?

I like the mercandise in level 1 though. Still not crazy about level 2, but that could be b/c this body doesnt' need to be anywhere near Miami Beach. :D

Will point levels be announced at leadership?

When will they announce the Sell-A-Thon levels? The waiting is torturous! lol Like several others, I made level 3 (was $500 short for Level 4--bummer!). Can't wait to see what we all earned!

Thanks for the updates everyone! Wow, I have to say, that I'm not real impressed with the trips. I wanted the curise so bad this year, but finishing my degree and family illness took presidence...

Level 2 is my ultimate goal - but Miami? Not when I've already lived in Florida...I don't now, and I've never been to Miami, but...hmmm...Mexico would be nice, but I don't know if I can make level 3 let alone level 1! lol I'm bummed...I needed a bigger incentive.:eek:

RaggedyAunt said:
When will they announce the Sell-A-Thon levels? The waiting is torturous! lol Like several others, I made level 3 (was $500 short for Level 4--bummer!). Can't wait to see what we all earned!

Me too!!! I earned level 3. Waiting patiently is not happening. FREE stuff always makes me excited!!

Man, I thought for sure I could actually be the one to post something new! My director just called to tell me about the trips.
Level 1 is more choices this year; which is nice if you're not going to conference.
I called DH & he says PARIS!! Time to book some more shows for double points time! I can't wait to see the points requirements.

Yeah, Miami is kind of disappointing (not that I would complain about it!)...only because I don't think I can get my husband to set foot in Florida! Well, more incentive to work for level 3!

I went to Miami in 1999, and had a fun time. Of course, I was a huge Dolphins fan and I saw a game, but there's a lot to do in Miami! I loved Biscayne Bay too, and the shopping!

Of course, we haven't heard anything other than Miami Beach.....who knows what PC may have planned for those who go - I'm sure Miami Beach w/ TPC would be better than just about any other way.....

ChefBeckyD said:
Of course, we haven't heard anything other than Miami Beach.....who knows what PC may have planned for those who go - I'm sure Miami Beach w/ TPC would be better than just about any other way.....

Exactly! I will go anywhere PC style!
My director said it's an awesome resort there where they'll send us...

<h2>1. What is the purpose of "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>The purpose of "Leadership News and Information" is to keep all Pampered Chef leaders informed and updated on the latest news, events, and resources related to leadership within the company.</p><h2>2. How often is "Leadership News and Information" updated?</h2><p>The "Leadership News and Information" section is updated on a regular basis, typically every week or as needed when important updates arise.</p><h2>3. Can anyone access "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>Yes, the "Leadership News and Information" section is accessible to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It can be found on the company's website or through the Pampered Chef mobile app.</p><h2>4. What type of information can be found in "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>"Leadership News and Information" contains a variety of resources, including training materials, upcoming event details, recognition for top leaders, and important company announcements.</p><h2>5. How can I contribute to "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>If you have important news or information that you believe should be shared with other Pampered Chef leaders, you can submit it through the company's website or reach out to the leadership team directly with your suggestion.</p>

1. What is the purpose of "Leadership News and Information"?

The purpose of "Leadership News and Information" is to keep all Pampered Chef leaders informed and updated on the latest news, events, and resources related to leadership within the company.

2. How often is "Leadership News and Information" updated?

The "Leadership News and Information" section is updated on a regular basis, typically every week or as needed when important updates arise.

3. Can anyone access "Leadership News and Information"?

Yes, the "Leadership News and Information" section is accessible to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It can be found on the company's website or through the Pampered Chef mobile app.

4. What type of information can be found in "Leadership News and Information"?

"Leadership News and Information" contains a variety of resources, including training materials, upcoming event details, recognition for top leaders, and important company announcements.

5. How can I contribute to "Leadership News and Information"?

If you have important news or information that you believe should be shared with other Pampered Chef leaders, you can submit it through the company's website or reach out to the leadership team directly with your suggestion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
raebates