• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership News and Information!

In summary, the General Session tomorrow afternoon is supposed to be all about new products. The email we received said that our director would tell us about the new products and anything else she's allowed to tell. We're all waiting to hear what she has to say. We have a meeting the weekend after conference so we won't have to wait too long to find out.
Sorry- I had a margarita. Colleen had a glass of wine, though. :)

Ann your safe there is Tequila in the Margarita-----
all for you LINDA----miss you

chefann said:
Sorry- I had a margarita. Colleen had a glass of wine, though. :)
Well, I do like a good margarita, just can't handle the shooters (I make really bad decisions when I do that) looks like Colleen speaks my language though.

chefann said:
Back row: Meg, (Karen? Kathy? I'm sorry - it's slipped my mind), Kris (Leggy!), me
Front row: Amanda, Morfia, Katie, Colleen, Alison

There were more of us, but a bunch went to a different area to sit, and some others went to find dinner someplace else.

ok - what are the screen names???? I know I am asking a lot. Sorry!

I have been off for about a month, and *KNEW* I could come here and get a Leadership fix :D
I wanted to go this year, but financial issues is hurting us here in California :(

chefann said:
Hey! Meet n greet!!

I apparently forgot to set my camera to red eye reduction, which is why we look like the demon cluster. :)

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/MeetnGreetJan9.jpg

That's so funny that I could look at the picture and pick out which one was you since you did that posting about resembling your avatar! :D

I can't wait to hear everything. Last year there were even pictures I think.

My director doesn't share until our cluster meeting next Wed. & I have school:cry:

I'm excited too!
I'll have to act surprised at our Cluster Meeting on Monday :eek:

I tried acting surprised last year & I decided to keep my day job because I'll never win an Oscar.

Great picture you guys!

Yeah, screen names would be great too.

Chef Endora said:
I can't wait to hear everything. Last year there were even pictures I think.

My director doesn't share until our cluster meeting next Wed. & I have school:cry:
I'll take some pics in the product room and try to post them.

I'll bet the experience at leadership & conference is waaaay better when you get to meet friends from Chef Success. I haven't been yet and am hoping to go to conference this year.

Oh, BTW if info is being emailed, here's my address: [email protected]

THANKS YOU GUYS & HAVE FUN! :love:

Okay, chefsuccess has been down all day. I'm here, it finally came back online and nothing. I want to see and hear about the new products. Post away gals!!

me too!I wonder if they took it offline to make sure nobody spilled the beans!

chefallison53 said:
I wonder if they took it offline to make sure nobody spilled the beans!

I don't believe that Greg or Deb would do that to us

They would have told us that they would do that -

They take great care of us and they always tell us what we can and cannot talk about

This site will no down - once in a while.

:chef:

This was posted from Ginger:

From emailing a few girls yesterday we came up with this so far.....

33 new, 8 restyled products!

Green color coated paring knife (avocado color) $13

Green color coated bread knife $19.50

Restyled avocado peeler $6

Restyled grapefruit knife $7.50

Kitchen shears cover...sticky back! $4.50

Restyled colander/bowl set (including lids)...rubber bottoms, feet with handles, shorter w/fatter bottoms $39

Micro-scraper (smaller than skinny scraper), cranberry with white handle $8 or $9?

Master scraper (cranberry, meant for batter/dough) $14.50

Mega scraper, cranberry, meant for scraping meat sauce, bottom of pans, etc $16.50

"pinch" bowl set (think baby prep bowls!). 1, 2, 4, 8 oz, nestle, with lids and pour spout. $15 (can't wait to see these!)

OPEN STOCK 10" Executive SAUTE PAN!!!!!! $75

Cookware protectors used to stick between cookware, stoneware or the base of the trifle bowl when in the bowl-looks like double boomerang-Set of 3 which are all different sizes

Stainless cleaner for cookware and those little marks on your SA

Redesigned oven pads with finger handle, in cranberry

Restyled wine bottle opener-3 parts and the guy did it one handed!

Exec cookware tools: small spoon (2" shorter) & square slotted spoon

Cake pan set without checkerboard insert

Spring form pan set without fluted

Large sheet pan (aluminum steel so it can be under the broiler, in the dishwasher), size of large bar pan $16

Medium sheet pan (same) $13.50-these 2 pans can nestle together if you own both.

3 new rubs:

Greek, Moroccan, chipotle (4$ each)

Season's Best, Una Muestra

Grill it quick (same as the salad recipe cards with the ring binder)...19 recipes, $7.50

Windowpane Linens: reversed from this season...same design: placemats are white, napkins are cranberry

Simple Additions:

Dots salad plate (set of 2) $20

Dots cups, regular mug size but round, $18 for 2

16 piece dinnerware set, 14% savings: $159...4 small bowls, 4 salad bowls, 4 cups, 4 plates

Outdoor entertaining:

Collapsible 8 quart serving bowl**this was the Nov recruiting special product earned, I think?......sea green ring in center, converts into chip/dip, comes with lid...I'm thinking Tupperware (didn't get price)

serving set $7 (sea green salad tongs, handle snaps together

Plate caddy (for the outdoor plates...holds 12, and holds 12 sets of utensils and napkins)

Nylon knife (sea green, like the HWC pink one)

BBQ basket...stainless steel/mesh...for veggies/shrimp on the grill

Outdoor tumbler set of 6, same colors as plates

Bar board/knife: green. Has silicone around it.

Microfiber towel/towel set in sea green

Outdoor party sticks (sounds like fun???)...like citronella candles, holds a bottle of wine or soda, cups/cans, color coated aluminum/metal post. Interesting. Can't quite picture it! $38...I’m thinking Home and Garden party

Twixit: sea green/white

THEME SHOWS:

6 o’clock salads:

Chicken Avocado/grapefruit salad

deluxe cheese burger salad

Sweet and Simple:

summer berry shortcakes

mini glazed lemon cakes (in prep bowl in microwave!)

Then, added a new recipe to the current theme shows:

Bites and Bevs:

Greek cheese torta

Real Food, Real Fast:

creamy 1 pot pasta

Chocolate Bliss:

Chocolate velvet cake with strawberry (in fluted pan/microwave)

HWC products:

pink mini scoop and measurer (good for sugar/flour)

kitchen brush –looks like an afro! Safe for cookware & stoneware

rubber gloves with white/pink polka dots

HWC host bonus:

white platter at 60% off OR pink bowl trio ($7.80 at 60% off)...simple addition bowls ATTACHED, all bowls slightly different...dots, stripes (vertical/horizontal). Can't wait to see these, either!

March 1-15 Turn in 2 shows and receive HWC guest products FREE, Turn in 3 shows and get a pink tablecloth too!!

September & October-Making Strides against Breast Cancer-15-20% for Fundraisers. If you walk, you can be on team Pampered Chef!

Help Whip Cancer-We raised $920,000 last May and reached over $6 million now since 2000!

Round up from the Heart-We raised $1.4 million in trivets last year with the bronze hearts. We’ve now raised over $12 million!

That is it for now!

THANK YOU!!!!:love:
Now I'm off to work
:mad:

Really quick I'm going to try to send a few pics! I really have to go, but here are HWC things. I'll try to get a few of my favs too. I couldn't tell if anyone already did this...

Attachments

• DSC_0014.JPG
    DSC_0014.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 853
  • DSC_0015.JPG
    DSC_0015.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 828
  • DSC_0016.JPG
    DSC_0016.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 860
  • DSC_0018.JPG
    DSC_0018.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 803
pamperedposey said:
Really quick I'm going to try to send a few pics! I really have to go, but here are HWC things. I'll try to get a few of my favs too. I couldn't tell if anyone already did this...

GREAT!!! Thanks for the pics!!!

Sorry I didn't have time to name all of the files so that they wouldn't be just numbers. I didn't do just my favorites. I'm just trying to get as many as I can!

Attachments

• DSC_0026.JPG
    DSC_0026.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 924
  • DSC_0028.JPG
    DSC_0028.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 835
  • DSC_0030.JPG
    DSC_0030.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 866
  • DSC_0035.JPG
    DSC_0035.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 807
Thanks for the pictures! So far, everything looks great! I can't wait to see these in person.

WOW - Im so excited so far! I love the grilling basket and Im excited over the metal cookie sheets - Id never use them for baking but there are times when I need one - such as cooking a frozen pie - they always call for baking the pie on a metal sheet (to catch drips) and I threw out all of mine!

Love the HWC products! Cant wait to see the SA! And Open Stock Skillet - YAY!

Cool! Thanks so much for sharing.

Thank you, thank you! I was dying yesterday!

I love the HWC bowl trio! Super cute!

Pics are GREAT! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

I love it all!! Thanks so much for posting the list and pics ladies!!

Have fun!!

Thanks so much for sharing guys!
It all looks great!

I think the HWC tri-bowl would be good for Easter. Have to remember to suggest that people buy it for next Easter!

Thanks for posting the pics Cindy! My director was going to email our cluster the pics, but her internet connection was making them load too slow.

Oh, & nice pic of the cheffers!

Pictures of new productsthat would wonderful if you could...can't wait to see pics of new products,

Posts #67 & #69 above have pics of some of the new products.

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see everything!

Awesome! Thanks for all the pics. and info. I was saving up to convert all my dishes into SI pieces but we now have them in sets which will be a lot cheaper! I can't wait to get my free products.

It sort of takes my breath away to look at that list, and to know for the first time I don't have to wonder what I'm going to get! (I earned level 4 this time!) but I wonder about some of the things - like if I will get a 10" skillet - and the cover for the shears....

I am so excited about the regular sized SA mugs!!! I'll be ordering extra of those. And the Dots Salad Plates! And I love the HWC stuff too.

Can't wait for more pics!

Me too, Becky!! I earned level 4 this year, and I am SOOOO excited!!!

WOW what a list!! Love the Grill pan and the gree knives! Those gloves crack me up!! Love the Tri Bowl!! When is the trip being announced???

Does anyone know yet what products were earned for the levels of sell a thon?

Yea I'm so excited to have earned level 3 - can't wait to see what I earned!

thank you so very much for the lists and the pics...glad you're there and hope you're having a BLAST!!
Susan

Wow....you all are the best! Thanks for the pictures!

The HWC caddy is the cutest! I love the little * looking things for between cookware and things!

Thank you! Talk about motivation!! I think I'll be making some more calls today!!!

KellyTheChef said:
Wow....you all are the best! Thanks for the pictures!

The HWC caddy is the cutest! I love the little * looking things for between cookware and things!

I love the cookware protectors too! That's one of my fave new things:thumbup:

pamperedposey said:
Thanks Cindy for the pictures!!!!:D

chefsteph07 said:
Does anyone know yet what products were earned for the levels of sell a thon?
No not yet, you know that will be a question we are asking our contacts today!!!!
I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE NEW COLLANDER AND BOWL SET!!! I hope I earned it!!:D

WOW! Thanks for the pics and the news!! can't wait to check back later and see what else is posted. Especially the trip! I WILL EARN IT THIS YEAR!!

ChefBeckyD said:
It sort of takes my breath away to look at that list, and to know for the first time I don't have to wonder what I'm going to get! (I earned level 4 this time!) but I wonder about some of the things - like if I will get a 10" skillet - and the cover for the shears....

I am so excited about the regular sized SA mugs!!! I'll be ordering extra of those. And the Dots Salad Plates! And I love the HWC stuff too.

Can't wait for more pics!
angmillar said:
Me too, Becky!! I earned level 4 this year, and I am SOOOO excited!!!
Okay girls!! Rub it in!!! I wanted level 4 so bad!!!!!!!!!! But I didn't make it level 3 is still so much appreciated! I am excited that whatever I didn't learn, shouldn't be too much to buy though! And I am going to do my first mystery host/ spring kickoff show in 3-4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!! I'm excited!
And Becky! I can almost guarantee you will not get that skillet! They don't do that most of the time. I could be wrong! it's happened once or twice!:p :p :D ;) ! But the only time I ever earned a big peice of cookware was when simple additions first came out and they weren't ready to be released to us yet and our director packages were not very big, so they sent us the double burner griddle too! Now that was fabulous! And yes we still got our SA, but it came about a month later!:)

Awesome pics! Thanks!

I think the picture that has the cookware protectors, which I'm SOOOO excited about, I can finally store my cookware without being stressed out!, anyway I think that picutre has the stainless steel cleaner bottles next to it!
I wonder if that stuff will help clean the carbon spots off of our Forged Cutlery?:confused: Oh that would be sooo sweet if it did~!:D

Latex gloves...:cry: ...won't be going near me!

Wow! I think I love everything new. I really want the sheet pans and the cookware protectors.

I think I might need to get the dinnerware set also even though I got some new for my bday.

Thanks For The Pic!!!!

<h2>1. What is the purpose of "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>The purpose of "Leadership News and Information" is to keep all Pampered Chef leaders informed and updated on the latest news, events, and resources related to leadership within the company.</p><h2>2. How often is "Leadership News and Information" updated?</h2><p>The "Leadership News and Information" section is updated on a regular basis, typically every week or as needed when important updates arise.</p><h2>3. Can anyone access "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>Yes, the "Leadership News and Information" section is accessible to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It can be found on the company's website or through the Pampered Chef mobile app.</p><h2>4. What type of information can be found in "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>"Leadership News and Information" contains a variety of resources, including training materials, upcoming event details, recognition for top leaders, and important company announcements.</p><h2>5. How can I contribute to "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>If you have important news or information that you believe should be shared with other Pampered Chef leaders, you can submit it through the company's website or reach out to the leadership team directly with your suggestion.</p>

1. What is the purpose of "Leadership News and Information"?

The purpose of "Leadership News and Information" is to keep all Pampered Chef leaders informed and updated on the latest news, events, and resources related to leadership within the company.

2. How often is "Leadership News and Information" updated?

The "Leadership News and Information" section is updated on a regular basis, typically every week or as needed when important updates arise.

3. Can anyone access "Leadership News and Information"?

Yes, the "Leadership News and Information" section is accessible to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It can be found on the company's website or through the Pampered Chef mobile app.

4. What type of information can be found in "Leadership News and Information"?

"Leadership News and Information" contains a variety of resources, including training materials, upcoming event details, recognition for top leaders, and important company announcements.

5. How can I contribute to "Leadership News and Information"?

If you have important news or information that you believe should be shared with other Pampered Chef leaders, you can submit it through the company's website or reach out to the leadership team directly with your suggestion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
raebates