• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Leadership Cooking Show Challenge" Survey....what Number Are You?

In summary, this challenge is still available to Leadership attendees and there are many ways to participate. The number of participants continues to increase, so be sure to submit your show as soon as possible.
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
I did mine today and was number 324. Still a long way from 1,500 but we still have a few more weeks.

Haven't had a show yet...tomorrow and Saturday are my next up.

Okay you have to share what this is about to those of us who didn't go to Leaderhip

If you go to the website and look under recipes all of the Power cooking info is there. It is wonderful and I am very excited about it as well. I am going to start offering it as well. And using it at home!!

I have my first show with this format on Monday. I will do my submission either that night or Tuesday morning.

Here's an email detailing the challenge:

Dear Leadership Attendee,

At Leadership Summit 2008, I challenged you to do three things to make your Cooking Shows better than ever:

Shorten your Show.
Add interactivity and hands-on experiences.
Invite each guest to explore our business and
hosting opportunities.
Once you've try this fun, new approach and see how your guests react and the effect it has on your business, I want to hear from you! In fact, if I hear from at least 1,500 of you by Feb. 5, we'll hold a drawing for some exciting prizes. Ten lucky winners will receive a portable GPS navigation system!

Plus, if I hear from ALL Leadership attendees, we'll draw an additional winner of a laptop computer!

As soon as you've held your first Show in the new format, click here to visit Consultant’s Corner and provide your input. Show me you're up to the challenge!

Best wishes,

Jean Jonas, Senior Vice President, Sales

How fun! Good luck to you guys!

How are you going about shortening your shows?

WOW!!

Good luck to all of you!! DH got me a GPS for Christmas and I absolutely LOVE IT!!

Number 336! C'mon people!

I was number 4! :D

My first post-leadership show is this weekend. You can be sure that I'll be filling it out as soon as I get home!

I have 2 shows this weekend and will fill you all in (as well as Jean!) How do you all know what number we are up to?? Where did that info come from?

This chance is only available to those who attended leadership?

AZPampered Chef said:
At Leadership Summit 2008, I challenged you to do three things to make your Cooking Shows better than ever:

Shorten your Show.
Add interactivity and hands-on experiences.
Invite each guest to explore our business and
hosting opportunities.

I love this new idea! I haven't seen it discussed much here since Leadership - was this something they had a workshop or presentation on?

I am definitely going to make some changes to my next show to make it more interactive and shorter (I'm going to set my timer for 45 min. like it suggests in the Special Edition Consultant News, since I'm so chatty!). I'm also making a better effort at mentioning the business during host coaching and while taking orders. I think this is great that they actually did research on this and found this was a good direction - it gives new people a great foundation to start their business in the right way, too! :)

Anyone have any more feedback on this??

chefjwr said:
This chance is only available to those who attended leadership?
Yes. It's a benefit of going.

My first show since Leadership was supposed to be tonight but sigh... she cancelled on me... so now it's Saturday... my heart is telling me there will be a recruit or two there.... I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!

chefmeg said:
I have 2 shows this weekend and will fill you all in (as well as Jean!) How do you all know what number we are up to?? Where did that info come from?

After you complete the survey it tells you what number you are.

There's also a counter on the top of the page that shows how many have been submitted.

It's up to 373, a long way to go!
I'm emailing my people that went.

Just did mine - I was #380.

I just completed mine and I was #444. Be sure to remind ALL of your friends and clustermates who went to Leadership to compete the survey (although it is not so much a survey, but whatever).

a bunch of us must have had shows last night as I was #417 early this morning!

I was #477 about 15 minutes ago.

I just submitted number 485! Do the Canadian attendees do this, too? If so, how do they get into the US website to do it? Or, is the number on our website a combination of both?

517 for me at about 5:00 eastern time this afternoon.

I'm #558 at 11PM (almost) Eastern time

I'm 573 at 9:46 pm MST

I'm #574 - 9:00 (PST)

Last edited:
I forgot to post this yesterday, I was 526

I'm number 651. I really want that GPS system so I don't have to buy it with my Level I Best Buy Certificate (or my recruiting gift cards :) ).

Recalculating!!!

I was #661 at 4:30pm on Monday the 21st.

# 723, just now...way past my bedtime...

I was 641 lastnight.

Keep going everyone, I'm rooting for you!!:D

I JUST checked, and there have been 765 submitted - we're halfway there!

I just did it and I'm 948. I'm going to remind the directors I know around me to do it if they haven't already!!

I didn't go to leadership, but i just emailed my director to see what number she is/was.

pamperedbecky said:
I just did it and I'm 948. I'm going to remind the directors I know around me to do it if they haven't already!!
That is great! We still have a long way to go to get a laptop!

Good luck everyone! I'm sure you can hit the 1,500!!!! :D

Thanks everyone for doing the survey and giving JJ your input. I am sure we will get to 1500 as well.

I "really" need one of those FREE GPS - I never know where I am going or where I came from for that matter!!!:yuck: :balloon: :D

Hey Gina, thanks to my dh I got a Garmin for Christmas, but I would really LOVE a new laptop!! So thank you to everyone for filling out the survey!! Hopefully we'll get the whole auditorium!

I e-mailed all of the Director's on my team to remind them. So hopefully that will add a couple!

The number is up to 1,115. Only 385 more to have the drawing. I want a GPS soooo badly...

If it jumped almost 200 in one day certainly we can get another 385 by Feb 5th! :balloon:

My cooking show cancelled last Friday, I don't have one to February 8th:cry:

I have been making lots of calls also with no takers yet!

Ann R.

The survey is just an open text e-mail. Just send it in and say "My show cancelled, but this is what I plan to do to make my interactive shows a success..."

Then you get credit for the survey.

I was number 1149 at 1pm today. C'mon, 351 more to go!!!

Looks like y'all are gonna have your names in a drawing for a GPS...as long as everyone keeps emailing HO! Good luck!

I just email mine story, thanks Cindy for letting me know I didn't have to have a show, my number was 1,160.

Ann R.

Just got home from my show and sent in my entry...I'm 1189

<h2>1. What is the "Leadership Cooking Show Challenge" Survey?</h2><p>The Leadership Cooking Show Challenge Survey is a survey created by Pampered Chef to track the progress of its consultants as they aim to reach their goal of booking 1,500 cooking shows in a set time period. This survey helps the company to gauge the success of the challenge and determine which consultants are leading the way.</p><h2>2. How do I participate in the "Leadership Cooking Show Challenge" Survey?</h2><p>To participate in the Leadership Cooking Show Challenge Survey, you must be a consultant for Pampered Chef. Once you have completed a cooking show, you will receive an email with a link to the survey. Simply click on the link and fill out the survey to track your progress.</p><h2>3. What is the purpose of the "Leadership Cooking Show Challenge" Survey?</h2><p>The purpose of the Leadership Cooking Show Challenge Survey is to motivate and encourage consultants to reach their goal of booking 1,500 cooking shows. It also helps Pampered Chef to measure the success of the challenge and recognize top-performing consultants.</p><h2>4. How often is the "Leadership Cooking Show Challenge" Survey updated?</h2><p>The Leadership Cooking Show Challenge Survey is updated every few days. It may take a few days for your show to be recorded and for your survey number to be updated. Keep checking back to see your progress and where you rank among other consultants.</p><h2>5. What can I win by participating in the "Leadership Cooking Show Challenge" Survey?</h2><p>By participating in the Leadership Cooking Show Challenge Survey, you have the chance to win recognition and rewards for your hard work. The top-performing consultants will be recognized and may receive prizes such as gift cards, products, or even a trip to the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois.</p>

Related to "Leadership Cooking Show Challenge" Survey....what Number Are You?

1. What is the "Leadership Cooking Show Challenge" Survey?

The Leadership Cooking Show Challenge Survey is a survey created by Pampered Chef to track the progress of its consultants as they aim to reach their goal of booking 1,500 cooking shows in a set time period. This survey helps the company to gauge the success of the challenge and determine which consultants are leading the way.

2. How do I participate in the "Leadership Cooking Show Challenge" Survey?

To participate in the Leadership Cooking Show Challenge Survey, you must be a consultant for Pampered Chef. Once you have completed a cooking show, you will receive an email with a link to the survey. Simply click on the link and fill out the survey to track your progress.

3. What is the purpose of the "Leadership Cooking Show Challenge" Survey?

The purpose of the Leadership Cooking Show Challenge Survey is to motivate and encourage consultants to reach their goal of booking 1,500 cooking shows. It also helps Pampered Chef to measure the success of the challenge and recognize top-performing consultants.

4. How often is the "Leadership Cooking Show Challenge" Survey updated?

The Leadership Cooking Show Challenge Survey is updated every few days. It may take a few days for your show to be recorded and for your survey number to be updated. Keep checking back to see your progress and where you rank among other consultants.

5. What can I win by participating in the "Leadership Cooking Show Challenge" Survey?

By participating in the Leadership Cooking Show Challenge Survey, you have the chance to win recognition and rewards for your hard work. The top-performing consultants will be recognized and may receive prizes such as gift cards, products, or even a trip to the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • shanpaul
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
Replies
Views
Sheila