• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Layla's Return to Cooking Shows: Pre-Show Jitters!

In summary, Layla is feeling a lot of stress because her husband is away and she has to take care of the kids all the time. She is nervous about her first show back and is looking for advice from others. She has not done a show in over a year and a half and is worried about the attendance. She wants to involve her guests and may consider doing a "have it, love it" game.
laylaleigh
Ok, my 1st show "back" in business is Saturday. I don't know why, but I am REALLY nervous!! When I did PC before it was for such a short time, I only did 3 cooking shows and several catties. So, I feel like I am really doing my 1st show all over again.

Somebody please calm me down. I could use some wonderful words of wisdom and your go to show tips.

Thanks! I will let you know Saturday how everything goes.
Layla

I have to get over this quickly b/c I have 2 more shows next week!!

You'll be fine! I still get nervous at the beginning of each show but as the night goes on it get's better. It'll all come back to you! How long since you've done a show?

I always ask "Who has this?" because it get's the customers selling the product for you. Sorry I don't have any great words of wisdom.

Layla, good luck! You will do great! We all were nervous at our first show (and some of us still are nervous at shows!). I second Ellen's idea in getting customers to sell for you... 1) people are looking at them and not you and that always helps :) and 2) people are more willing to buy things their friends recommend than something a "stranger" recommends. You can do it!

Thanks for the encouragement!

I am feeling a little better this morning. I think that I am extra stressed out b/c my DH hasn't been around all week and I have been w/ the kids every second!! It is not going to get any better, this is his busy busy time.

I haven't done a show in over a year and a half. We'll see how it goes. Right now I am trying to deal w/ the attendance. I am going to call the people who haven't responded, which is most of the guest list! Well call them today, not at 7am!!

It'll all come back to you! How long since you've done a show?

Thanks for the encouragement!

I am feeling a little better this morning. I think that I am extra stressed out b/c my DH hasn't been around all week and I have been w/ the kids every second!! It is not going to get any better, this is his busy busy time.

I haven't done a show in over a year and a half. We'll see how it goes. Right now I am trying to deal w/ the attendance. I am going to call the people who haven't responded, which is most of the guest list! Well call them today, not at 7am!!

I'm sure you will do great! ~if you don't have time before Saturday, try to spend a solid hour or so preparing before you have to leave for the show. I find that the more I review within 24 hours before the show, the better I sound, because I have more info at the top of my head.

I agree with the others, guest comments sell products better than anything. Definitely involve your guests - possibly consider doing a "Have it! Love it!" game.

Have a great show! And let us know how you do.

pregochef said:
possibly consider doing a "Have it! Love it!" game.
Care to share?? I'm interested in what this might be! I did a search, but it turned up about 500 pages...:grumpy:

Hi Layla,First of all, congratulations on your return to cooking shows! It's completely normal to feel nervous before a big event, especially if it's been a while since you've done it. But don't worry, you've got this!One tip that always helps me calm my nerves before a show is to take a few deep breaths and remind myself that I am prepared and capable. You have a great product and a great presentation, so just focus on sharing that with your audience.Also, don't be afraid to ask for help or support from your fellow consultants. We are all in this together and I'm sure they would be more than happy to share some of their go-to show tips with you.I know you will do amazing at your show on Saturday and the ones next week. Just remember to have fun and enjoy the experience. I can't wait to hear all about it!Best of luck,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is "Layla's Return to Cooking Shows: Pre-Show Jitters!"?

"Layla's Return to Cooking Shows: Pre-Show Jitters!" is a new cooking show hosted by Layla, a former Pampered Chef consultant who is making a comeback after taking a break from the industry.

2. When and where can I watch "Layla's Return to Cooking Shows: Pre-Show Jitters!"?

The show will air on our website and social media channels every Tuesday at 7 PM EST. You can also catch it on-demand at any time after it airs.

3. Will the recipes featured on the show be using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, all the recipes on "Layla's Return to Cooking Shows: Pre-Show Jitters!" will be created using Pampered Chef products. You can purchase any of the products used on the show through our website.

4. Can I still participate in the show even if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! The show is open to everyone, regardless of whether you are a consultant or not. We encourage viewers to follow along and try out the recipes at home.

5. Will there be any special promotions or discounts during the show?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions on products featured on the show. Be sure to tune in for more information on how to take advantage of these deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texasteacher
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • bakinwithbacon
  • Products and Tips
Replies