• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Launch of My Personal Website: Share the Excitement!

In summary, Cathy's website provides a wealth of information on personal website design and usage. The website is updated regularly and has a wealth of helpful tips and resources for personal website owners.
PCSarahjm
I finally got my site going. But I was wondering if anyone had an email or flyer telling about a new personal website that I could send to my customers?

You'll find a nicely worded email in the "Customer Connection" part of your website. It's professional looking, with nice pictures and you don't have to create it from scratch! Just enter all of your contacts into the Customer Connection section, then follow the instructions to send an email to everyone. This is how I send my monthly newsletter now, too - I just select a pre-fab email to send each month (usually the following month's host special) and then I put a blurb in about making sure they check out my website for the regular "news" stuff (recipes, specials, etc.). HTH!

Thank you Cathy. I haven't had a chance to look at everything on the site. I just hope it is worth while to have. Do you have any suggestions to promote my business through the site?

I definitely believe that having a PWS is worth it. I've had mine since they started offering them, and it has definitely paid for itself every year.

Make sure you have your PWS listed on all materials you hand out - get a stamper (I like the self-inking stamps) with your name, phone #, email and website on it, and then stamp that on every catalog and flyer you hand out. Mention your website at every show (guests have the convenience of ordering on your website 24/7 - don't have to go to a show to order like a lot of people STILL think!), and to everyone you know. Also, keep your website in front of everyone regularly. That's why I send the emails through Customer Connection - it links them right back to my website, and they can check it out every month.

Be sure you are updating your website every month, too. I saw that someone put "UPDATED JULY 2007" on the front page of theirs, so I started doing that, too (so people know you are changing it regularly). I hate when I see people's websites that are out of date (i.e., they are still promoting April and May's host specials in July!). If people know you are changing it regularly, they'll want to go on there regularly to see what's new. The more times they go on your website, the more familiar with it they'll be come, and the more likely they will be to order from it.

Give it some time, too. It took a little while for me to get a decent number of orders on mine, but now I get orders all the time. I am also sure to promote my website to every host. I'd say about half of my hosts send their invitations through my website, and when they do, they have more in outside orders, b/c it sends people directly to the site where they can see the online catalog and order to help the host. Make it a regular part of your host coaching to talk about your website and the many benefits it has to the host (more sales = more free stuff!). They can even make their wish list on there and see how much in sales they need to get the stuff they want for free!

Hope these tips helped! Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm pretty good at the website now and also took a conference workshop last year on using it, so I have lots of tips/ideas if needed! :) Good luck!

I am a new consultant and I HATE paperwork. So I missed out on ALL OF my 90 day incentives due to just not wanting to do paperwork. I got my site over a month ago and I have closed out 5 shows! IT PAID FOR ITS SELF IN ONE SHOW!

cathy I would love to check out your site and newsletters. Will you email me a [email protected]

Thanks

Sarah

Hi, Sarah - CYE (check your email)! :) I sent two!

I am also interested in newsletters.............Would you be willing to share again ?[email protected]

I actually don't do a "newsletter" per se. I just send an email once a month from the ones that PC makes for us in the Customer Connection part of our personal websites.

You can see my website by putting the extension in my signature below after the part that goes before it (not sure if we can put that here - pampered chef dot biz - but not written out like that, you know!). We're not allowed to link our sites here, but that's why a lot of us list our extensions in our signatures, since we all know what the part is before it (so we can check each other's out!).

Anyway, that's all I do - it's easy, and I reach all of my customers every month in a professional way. Hope that helps!

Related to Launch of My Personal Website: Share the Excitement!

1. What is the purpose of launching my own personal Pampered Chef website?

The purpose of launching your own personal Pampered Chef website is to have a personalized space where you can share your passion for cooking and your favorite Pampered Chef products with your friends, family, and customers. This website will also allow you to easily manage and track your sales and orders.

2. How do I launch my personal Pampered Chef website?

To launch your personal Pampered Chef website, simply log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "My Personal Website" section. From there, you can customize your website and make it live by clicking on the "Launch My Personal Website" button.

3. Can I customize the look and feel of my personal Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can customize the look and feel of your personal Pampered Chef website by choosing from a variety of templates, colors, and fonts. You can also add your own photos and content to make it truly unique to your brand.

4. How do I share my personal Pampered Chef website with others?

You can easily share your personal Pampered Chef website with others by sharing the URL link or by using the social media sharing buttons on your website. You can also send personalized invitations to your friends and family to visit your website and browse your products.

5. What are the benefits of having a personal Pampered Chef website?

Having a personal Pampered Chef website allows you to expand your reach and connect with more potential customers. It also provides a convenient and professional way to showcase your favorite products, share recipes and cooking tips, and increase your sales and bookings. Additionally, your website is always open, making it easy for customers to shop anytime, anywhere.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShalon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC