• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Show - Scrambling to Make it Work!

In summary, the host canceled their show for October and the consultant rebooked it. The consultant offered to host the show and share the catalogs.
lockhartkitchen
Oh my!! I came home from the store and my husband told me a host called and said we had a show at 3:00 today. She had been a reschedule from the end of October. I didn't transfer it to my calendar. She only had 3 guests there so she said it would be okay if shared the catalogs, used the recipe to make the mini-pesto pizzas.

I remembered that she had checked maybe on her sheet for the business, so I asked her if this was something she was still interested in. She might, but her kids are still young. I told her that with the purchase of her kit, she could make this show her first show. I told her that her commission would be about the same as the $$ of free products she would receive as a host. I offered her a $20 discount on the kit. Thursday we close. I'll let you know how it goes.

Can't believe this. YIkes.

Ouch! But, it's probably meant to be!! Things happen for good reasons!!!

Hopefully your oops will turn into a recruit. And secondly, I bet you never forget to update your calendar again either!

We were on the phone when I rebooked with her. I changed the date on my website for ordering purposes, which is where I was looking at the calendar. Next time I will have the calendar in front of me. She seemed positive and seemed to show interest in the possibility of being a consultant. I'll let you all know Thursday when I close the show.

missing a showwow!! Maybe I'll accidently forget my show next week and see if I can get a new recruit out of it..after doing PC for 9 years I have been trying to change it around a little bit and bring a new twist to my business..I think this is just what I needed. Forget the show...have the host "demo" the recipe without you being there...and then get them to sign on since they just "consulted" the show themselves....LOVE THIS CONCEPT....HA HA
Hope it all works out for you....I almost really did forget a show once, too!

Way to make lemons from lemonade. You aren't the first consultant to make that mistake, and you won't be the last.

I have nightmares about missing a show!

Well, I don't feel so bad now......the party I had today...I called her last night
to confirm and touch base with her and she informed me that all of her guests called to let her know that they would not be able to make it.....:eek: so, I turned it into an opportunity for a Catalog show...She was so embarressed..i let her know that it happens and we can shoot for a fantastic catalog show...(less work for me and she feels better too)....sometimes, we just got to go with the flow....happy cookin':) :) :)

1. How can I quickly invite guests to my last minute show?

You can use social media, text messages, or phone calls to invite your friends and family to your last minute show. Be sure to emphasize the urgency and let them know that it will be a fun and relaxed event.

2. What should I do if I don't have enough time to prepare food for the show?

Don't worry, you can ask your guests to bring a dish or snack to share. You can also use quick and easy recipes from the Pampered Chef website or make simple appetizers like cheese and crackers or vegetable platters.

3. How can I make my last minute show successful?

The key is to keep it simple and focus on the products. Share your personal experiences and favorite recipes with the guests. You can also offer special discounts or free shipping to encourage sales.

4. What if I don't have time to create a presentation or demonstration?

You can use the Pampered Chef consultant app to quickly access virtual demonstrations and product information. You can also ask a fellow consultant for help or use pre-made product videos from the Pampered Chef website.

5. What happens if I don't have enough orders to meet the minimum sales requirement?

If you don't reach the minimum sales requirement, you can still earn host rewards by combining orders from your last minute show with other orders from the same month. You can also ask your guests to place individual orders to help you reach the minimum requirement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lkhartmann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies