• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Addition to Submitted Show

M
MandyK
I just submitted a show and my host calls to day she got one more. This is a crucial addition becuase it gets her to the next level and increases her half price items. Is there andything I can do about that?

Mandy,

YOu can try customer service but my experience is that once it's in, it's in and they will NOT add to it. I have had this happen in the past and I usually put the order through as an individual order and offer the host a little something. I have also had hosts wait a day or two and get enough orders to put in a $150 show and get more hostess stuff.

Nancy Collins
Director
Orange, CA

That's what I thought. I did wait and extra WEEK for more orders that never came. bummer

Related to Last Minute Addition to Submitted Show

1. Can I still make changes to my submitted show to include the last-minute addition?

It depends on the company's policies and procedures for show submissions. Some companies may allow last-minute changes, while others may have strict deadlines for show submissions.

2. What are the benefits of adding this last-minute item to the show?

The last-minute addition may help increase the host's sales and get her to the next level, which could result in higher commissions or bonuses. It may also lead to half-price items for the host, which can be attractive to potential customers.

3. Will adding this last-minute item affect the other items in my show?

It depends on the type of product and how it relates to the rest of the show. If the last-minute item complements the other products, it may enhance the overall show. However, if it is vastly different from the other items, it may disrupt the flow and theme of the show.

4. Can I negotiate with the company to include this last-minute item in the show?

You can always try to negotiate with the company, but ultimately it is up to their policies and procedures. It is best to be proactive and communicate with the company and your host as soon as possible to find a solution that works for everyone.

5. How should I handle this situation in the future to avoid any last-minute additions to my submitted show?

To avoid any last-minute additions, it is crucial to communicate clearly and effectively with your host before submitting the show. Make sure to discuss all potential items and get their approval before finalizing the show. This will help prevent any surprises or changes after the show has been submitted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Citchen Couture
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • andiphant