• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Chance for Cookbooks Email?

In summary, the "Last Chance for Cookbooks Email" is a promotional email from Pampered Chef that informs customers of the limited time remaining to purchase cookbooks before they are discontinued. The specific cookbooks included in the sale may vary, but they are typically ones that are no longer being produced by Pampered Chef. The sale usually lasts for a few weeks, with the exact end date stated in the email or on the website. If the cookbooks are not completely sold out during the sale, they may still be available for purchase on the website, but there is no guarantee of restocking in the future. Discounts and promotions may also be available on select cookbooks during the "Last Chance" sale, but these are subject to change.
PC_CPR
Hey,
Anyone doing one of these? Are you just attaching the Guest .pdf or adding pictures to your email? Maybe it's this sinus headache I've been dealing with but I'm not being very decisive here. I have a pending catalog show and don't if I should send out emails regarding the cookbooks to boost the catalog show or just focus on October at this point!

Cookbook e-mailCath,
What could it hurt to send out a quick e-mail?? I would send with pix if possible. Sometimes attachments can be funky and some people can't open or receive, especially if you have their work e-mail. Try an e-mail and insert some cookbook picutres if you can.
Go for it! It's a good idea. I think I'll send out an e-mail tonight because only 2 people attended my Open House this afternoon.:confused:
Have a good one.
Deb

Deb, so sorry about your open house. We all have some like that--I had 1 person attend my Choco Bliss show at my house in August! I think I will do that email--like you said, it can't hurt!

hey can you share that email when your done cath? I would love to do that as well and just let everyone know whats up ya know?

Hi there! I completely understand your dilemma. When it comes to promoting your catalog show, it's always good to have a variety of options. You can definitely attach the Guest .pdf to your email, but adding pictures can also be a great way to entice potential customers. You can even do a combination of both, attaching the .pdf and including a few pictures to really showcase the products. As for your sinus headache, I recommend trying some essential oils or a warm compress to help alleviate the pain. In terms of focusing on October, it's always good to plan ahead and start promoting early. However, if you feel like you need to focus on your pending catalog show first, that's completely understandable. Just make sure to keep October in mind and maybe send out a quick reminder email closer to the date. Best of luck with your show!

What is the "Last Chance for Cookbooks Email"?

The "Last Chance for Cookbooks Email" is a promotional email sent out by Pampered Chef to inform customers of the limited time remaining to purchase cookbooks before they are discontinued.

Which cookbooks are included in the "Last Chance" sale?

The specific cookbooks included in the "Last Chance" sale may vary, but they are typically cookbooks that are no longer being produced by Pampered Chef and will not be restocked.

How long do I have to purchase cookbooks during the "Last Chance" sale?

The "Last Chance" sale typically lasts for a limited time, usually a few weeks. The exact end date will be stated in the email or on the website.

Can I still purchase cookbooks after the "Last Chance" sale ends?

If the cookbooks are not completely sold out during the "Last Chance" sale, they may still be available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. However, there is no guarantee that they will be restocked in the future.

Are there any discounts or promotions for purchasing cookbooks during the "Last Chance" sale?

The "Last Chance" sale may include discounted prices on select cookbooks. However, these promotions are subject to change and may vary depending on the specific cookbooks included in the sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cburghart12
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef88