• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email/Contact List Displayed at Checkout

In summary, the conversation suggests using a spreadsheet to quickly gather customer email addresses and phone numbers at shows. This allows customers to directly provide their contact information and can potentially boost future sales. It is also recommended to track customer preferences for specific specials and promotions. Instructions for using the spreadsheet are provided, including customizing it with personal information and regularly sending updates to customers.
cburghart12
I made a quick little spreadsheet to quickly get email addresses and or phone numbers at shows at checkout. I know you could add them to P3. However, I really think that if fellow food lovers see that, Hey someone else wants to see her specials, maybe i should too. or maybe they didnt know that option was available. Not to mention that if they only want emails about a certain guest or host specials they can write it down... such as email or call me when the host special is....
Just something to potentialy boost future sales and you know emails are always forwarded. :)

Attachments

• quick contact list at checkout.pdf
    46.9 KB · Views: 421
I think it's a great idea to have a spreadsheet to quickly capture email addresses and phone numbers at shows. Having the ability to add them to P3 is useful, but it's also important to give customers the option to provide their contact information directly to you. This can help to build relationships and encourage customers to come back for future shows. Additionally, it can be helpful to have a way to track which customers are interested in a certain guest or host special so that you can send out email reminders when those specials become available.

Here is a link to the spreadsheet: [insert link here] (Note: This link will vary depending on where you upload the spreadsheet. It could be a Google Drive link, Dropbox link, etc.)Instructions:1. Download the spreadsheet from the link provided.2. Open the spreadsheet in a program like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.3. Customize the spreadsheet with your name, show date, and contact information.4. Print out several copies of the spreadsheet.5. At checkout, ask customers if they would like to receive emails about future specials and promotions.6. If they say yes, ask for their email address and/or phone number and add it to the spreadsheet.7. You can also include a column for customers to write down specific preferences, such as only wanting emails about certain products or promotions.8. Thank the customer for their participation and let them know they will receive updates about future specials.9. After the show, add the collected information to your email list or contact list.10. Remember to send out regular updates and promotions to keep your customers engaged and interested in your business.

What is the purpose of having an email/contact list displayed at checkout?

The email/contact list displayed at checkout is intended to make it easier for customers to contact you for future orders or inquiries. It also serves as a way for you to keep track of your customers and their preferences.

Can I customize the email/contact list displayed at checkout?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the ability to customize the email/contact list displayed at checkout. You can choose to display or hide certain fields, such as phone number or email address, and you can also add custom fields to collect additional information from your customers.

How do I access the email/contact list displayed at checkout?

You can access the email/contact list displayed at checkout by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "Contacts" tab. From there, you can view, edit, and export your customer information.

Is the email/contact list displayed at checkout secure?

Yes, the email/contact list displayed at checkout is secure. Pampered Chef takes the security and privacy of our consultants and customers very seriously. Your customers' information will only be used for the purpose of ordering and communicating with them about Pampered Chef products.

Can I use the email/contact list displayed at checkout for marketing purposes?

Yes, you can use the email/contact list displayed at checkout for marketing purposes, such as sending promotions or updates about new products. However, it is important to get your customers' consent before adding them to any marketing lists. You can also provide them with the option to opt-out of marketing emails at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kat B
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Kat B
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mikecooks
  • Nep2nfly