• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Printing Customer List for Comparison - CC Contacts vs. Email List

In summary, there is a way to print a list of contacts on customer connection at CC. To do so, log into CC and go to the personal website assistant, then customer connection. Select "View" and choose "All Contacts" and click "Go." Then, select all contacts by clicking the box to the left of "Name." Next, go to "Actions" and select "Print list of selected contacts." You can choose which information to print and how it should be formatted. There may also be a way to export the list to Excel. Some discussions on this topic can be found on CS.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Is there a way to print the list of contacts on customer connection at CC? I want to compare what's on there to my email list (I know my P3 is different from my email program AND since I synced P3 with the website there are multiple of the same people because they had more than one email.

I just want to print everything and weed it out. I know some people are getting multiple emails from me for one thing...

yes you can.....Log into CC > personal website assistant > customer connectionThere is a pull down menu labeled "View" on the top left--click there and choose ALL CONTACTS and click GO.The Green Bar across the top says Name, Phone, etc. Click the box to the left of NAME. This will select all your contacts.There is a pull down menu labeled ACTIONS on the top right. Click there and select "Print list of selected contacts" then click GO.you can then choose what information you want printed and how you want it formatted.Good luck and let me know if it works. :)

Thanks! I just got an email from tech support that it could not be done. :rolleyes:

I've been trying to search for an hour because I SWEAR there was a post on how to shorten the contact list from P3 when printing it out. I know others have taken on the awesome task of contacting all of their customers and found a way to print this up without it having 900 pages. I just want to print up "potential hosts" for the past couple years since I've checked off those boxes in P3. I don't want it to be a 40-80 page report, so I've been trying to figure out how to do this. Am I imagining there were posts here about that? If I'm not imagining things, can someone maybe push me in the right direction? Thanks for any help! I'm feverishly trying to get some bookings for Sept still. Thanks to recent emails and phone calls over the past two days, I now have 4 possibly bookings for September if we can figure out dates. But I need to print up a list...much easier to work from this way.

Maybe it involved downloading into something else like Excel, then printing??:confused:

pamperedbecky said:
I've been trying to search for an hour because I SWEAR there was a post on how to shorten the contact list from P3 when printing it out. I know others have taken on the awesome task of contacting all of their customers and found a way to print this up without it having 900 pages. I just want to print up "potential hosts" for the past couple years since I've checked off those boxes in P3. I don't want it to be a 40-80 page report, so I've been trying to figure out how to do this. Am I imagining there were posts here about that? If I'm not imagining things, can someone maybe push me in the right direction? Thanks for any help! I'm feverishly trying to get some bookings for Sept still. Thanks to recent emails and phone calls over the past two days, I now have 4 possibly bookings for September if we can figure out dates. But I need to print up a list...much easier to work from this way.

Maybe it involved downloading into something else like Excel, then printing??:confused:

yeah, something like that....I thnk there is a way you can export to a .csv file and then import to excel.

Not sure though...I think that discussion was on CS.

DebbieJ said:
yeah, something like that....I thnk there is a way you can export to a .csv file and then import to excel.

Not sure though...I think that discussion was on CS.

I tried looking on there too, but maybe not hard enough. Ok thanks! Off to do more investigating!:)

1. How do I print my customer list?

To print your customer list in Pampered Chef, go to your consultant workspace and click on "Customers" in the menu. Then, select "Customer List" and click on the "Print" button at the bottom of the page. You can choose to print a PDF or a CSV file.

2. Can I customize the information that is included in the printed customer list?

Yes, you can customize the information that is included in your printed customer list. Simply click on the "Customize Columns" button on the customer list page and select the information you want to include in your printout.

3. Is there a limit to how many customers I can print on one page?

No, there is no limit to the number of customers you can print on one page. However, the more customers you include, the smaller the font size will be. We recommend printing in batches if you have a large customer list.

4. How do I save my customer list as a PDF?

To save your customer list as a PDF, click on the "Print" button on the customer list page and select "Save as PDF" as your printer option. You can then choose where to save the PDF file on your computer.

5. Can I print my customer list in a specific order?

Yes, you can print your customer list in a specific order. On the customer list page, click on the "Sort" button and select the criteria by which you want to sort your list. Then, click on the "Print" button to print your list in the chosen order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • esavvymom