• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ladies Night Out: Needing Advice - Ideas, Suggestions, Invites!

In summary, my good friend is organizing a Ladies Night Out and is looking for suggestions on ideas and invites. She has also created a flyer and has some ideas for recipes for the event.
ChefJoyJ
One of my good friends, who is really interested in hosting a show (as soon as we can coordinate schedules - she's a nurse), just approached me with the idea of her show being a ladies night out theme.

Since I'm new - help!! Ideas? Suggestions? Invites?

Ladies Night OutI am organizing a Ladies Night Out for the 25th of January. I am have asked all the local Home Party Consultants (and a few home based business) if they would be interested. I have asked a Clothing Company if they would want to do a Fashion Show and they said they would. I got SO much enthusiasm over the whole thing - I have had to turn down people. I also have the whole TradeShow as a Fundraiser - that gives you CHEAP Hall/Room Rental, Advertising and Publicity.

It is going to be WELL worth the work. PM for more info.

Here is a flyer I saved - I think it came from Carolyn - I haven't used it, but I thought it was cute....

Attachments

• PMS Party.doc
    190 KB · Views: 421
What a cute flyer! :D

bumping for more ideas!! :chef:

ladies night screams chocolate and margaritas for me! margaritas in the quick stir pitcher... and the nutty brownies or... a miracle cake in the bundt stone in the microwave-- since its all about the stoneware this month!

I don't know about chocolate and margaritas together... :yuck:

But one or the other - great ideas!

Red wine and chocolate are actually really good together....and I love margaritas! yumm-o! :)

I am doing a white zinfandel punch and the warm nutty brownies for my Girls Night Out shows.

what's the recipe for the white zin punch?

ChefBeckyD said:
Here is a flyer I saved - I think it came from Carolyn - I haven't used it, but I thought it was cute....

That flyer is so cute! I am going to have to suggest this to some of my hosts!

I just did a soup and slippers show and it went over VERY well....everyone but one of the 16 guests wore slippers!

Here is the invite I used. Borrowed from someone on here, of course!!;)

You can also use the PC invites for the Chocolate Bliss show...or I will also add an invite for a Chocolate/Desserts show!

Attachments

• Soup and Slippers.doc
    80.5 KB · Views: 409
  • Desserts Invitation.doc
    57 KB · Views: 404
  • Chocoholic Chocolate Chocolate Invite.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:

1. What are some fun activities or themes for a Ladies Night Out event?

Some popular ideas for a Ladies Night Out event include a spa night, wine tasting, jewelry making, cooking class, or a paint and sip party. Other themes could include a book club night, movie night, or a game night with board games or karaoke.

2. How can I make sure my Ladies Night Out event is a success?

To ensure a successful event, make sure to plan ahead and send out invites in advance. Consider the preferences and interests of your guests when choosing activities or themes. Providing snacks and drinks, as well as creating a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere, can also contribute to a successful event.

3. How do I invite guests to a Ladies Night Out event?

You can send out invites through email, social media, or by creating physical invitations. Include all the details such as date, time, location, and any specific instructions or requests. Encourage guests to RSVP so you have an idea of how many people will be attending.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for hosting a Ladies Night Out event with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are special hostess rewards and discounts available for hosting a Pampered Chef event. As a host, you can earn free products, half-price items, and exclusive discounts based on the sales from your event. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can men attend a Ladies Night Out event?

While the focus of a Ladies Night Out event is typically geared towards women, it is ultimately up to the host to decide if they would like to include men. Some activities or themes may be more suitable for a mixed-gender event, while others may be more appropriate for a ladies-only gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Softballmom
  • redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies