• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Girls' Night Sleepover: Dinner Ideas Needed!

In summary, the host is interested in doing a girls night sleepover with her adult friends, but the kids will be away at church camp. They are also considering making pizza and sundaes, tortatinis, or a wife-saver for breakfast.
LBurke
I have a host who is interested in doing a girls night sleepover with her adult friends... the kids will be away at church camp! Anyone have any ideas? Not sure what to make for "dinner". She's invited me to stay with them... thought we could do pancakes in the bar pan for breakfast!
Any ideas?

Since pizza and sundaes are a staple of sleepovers, how about that? But do "adult" versions with fancy/gourmet toppings. Like Aloha or shrimp pizza and sundaes with coffee ice cream and dark chocolate topping.

Ohh! Yeah! Totally didn't even think pizza! HELLO!:eek: Maybe I eat too much of it with my two year old:rolleyes:
The host LOVES the trifle bowl... maybe a simple salad in that to go with the pizzas... then we could use the sald spinner too...
Thanks Ann...

And of course- milkshakes with fancy liqueur in them. :)

The HOHO Trifle would be great. A sleepover needs chocolate!

Attachments

• HOHO CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM DESSERT.doc
    63 KB · Views: 275
Tortatinis would be fun and interactive. There is a flyer on her somewhere about a spa theme or pampering yourself...not sure...anyhoo, facials go well with a sleepover.

best fuzzy slipper contest

Oh, you simply must have chocolate. This Fudgey Brownie Trifle is just amazing... and EVERYONE LOVES IT!

Try a wife-saver for breakfast.
I've attached some really good recipes that should fit the bill. I made the fruit salad and gingerbread pancakes just this weekend to rave reviews!
:D

Attachments

• Bountiful Brunch Pizza.doc
    39 KB · Views: 282
  • Layered Cinnamon Fruit Salad.doc
    41 KB · Views: 253
  • Waffle Berry Pudding.doc
    21 KB · Views: 163
  • Fudgey Brownie Trifle.doc
    41 KB · Views: 234
  • Gingerbread Pancakes.doc
    39 KB · Views: 185
gingerbread pancakesPLEASE NOTE ERROR IN THIS RECIPE - NOT 8 TSP OF CLOVES, BUT AN 1/8 TSP! Here is the correct one! :blushing:

Attachments

• Gingerbread Pancakes.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 203
missydivine said:
Where did you find this HoHo trifle? Sounds DIVINE!!! Unfortunately If I made it I would probably eat it all myself. LOL

missydivine said:

This sounds great! I'm hosting a party for a friend of mine who is a consultant for another company. The party is going to have a Strawberries and Chocolate theme so this will be perfect! She can have her theme and I can still show off my Pampered Chef products!

OK, I must have missed something! How do you make pancakes in the bar pan?!?!?!

Thanks!

Pour the batter in like a cake and bake it. Super simple and a major time saver when you're making pancakes for the family. Cut it into squares and serve as usual. We like them with honey!

Related to Girls' Night Sleepover: Dinner Ideas Needed!

1. What are some easy and delicious dinner ideas for a girls' night sleepover?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of dinner ideas that are perfect for a girls' night sleepover. Some popular options include homemade pizzas, build-your-own tacos, and a make-your-own-pasta bar. These meals allow for customization and are sure to please a group of hungry girls.

2. Are there any healthy options for a girls' night sleepover dinner?

Absolutely! We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle, even during a fun sleepover. Some healthy dinner ideas that are perfect for a girls' night include grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, quinoa bowls with roasted vegetables, and zucchini noodles with a homemade marinara sauce.

3. Can you provide some vegetarian or vegan dinner ideas for a girls' night sleepover?

Of course! We want to accommodate everyone's dietary preferences. Some delicious vegetarian or vegan dinner ideas include stuffed bell peppers with quinoa and black beans, veggie stir-fry with rice, and a build-your-own buddha bowl station with various toppings and sauces.

4. What are some fun and interactive dinner ideas for a girls' night sleepover?

For a memorable and interactive dinner, try a DIY sushi night where everyone can make their own rolls with various fillings and toppings. Another fun idea is a build-your-own grilled cheese bar with different types of bread, cheeses, and toppings. And for a healthier option, a make-your-own smoothie bowl station with various fruits, nuts, and toppings is always a hit.

5. Are there any make-ahead dinner ideas for a girls' night sleepover?

We know that hosting a sleepover can be hectic, so having a make-ahead dinner option is always helpful. Some make-ahead ideas include a slow cooker chili bar with various toppings, a build-your-own sandwich platter, and a hearty vegetable and bean soup that can be made in advance and reheated for dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Softballmom
  • jenpottratz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • ChefJWarren