• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Girl's Night Out Theme Ideas Please

In summary, some popular themes for a Girls Night Out party include a spa night, wine tasting, cooking class, movie night, and game night. For a budget-friendly option, consider a DIY night or a clothing swap party. Some suggested activities for a Girls Night Out party are karaoke, a dance party, a photo booth, or a group painting session. As for food and drink options, appetizers like cheese and crackers or a charcuterie board, along with a signature cocktail or wine, would be great choices. To incorporate a pampering element, consider setting up a mini spa station, hiring a professional masseuse, or having a DIY manicure or pedicure station.
jenpottratz
I have a hostess that is having a show on a Friday night. She's determined to have at least a $1000 show. She said that some of her friends will be staying over for a slumber party after the show (I'm not sure if they are from out of town exactly or what).
She asked if we could do some type of Girls Night Out or anything "girly" that would be a lot of fun. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!!!

What about a pajama party and give a prize for the best outfit! (all guests could vote on this...)

Soup and Slippers Show

Serve some "girly" adult beverages. At least to the guests who don't have to drive home. :)

How about "Truth or Dare" based on their kitchen horror stories?
Truth:
What was your worst kitchen disaster?
Have you ever burned something, scraped off the burnt and served it?
Describe the worst dinner party you ever hosted.
Dare:
Help me chop these onions with the Food Chopper.
etc.

I like the Truth or Dare!

How about a "guy's night out for the girls?" Why do girls always have to be prissy? I don't drink or smoke, but why can't we have steak and beer and cigars? ;)

Oh wait, your host wants something "girly" - ok, save mine for another host. LOL!

Isn't there a spa show?? I think I saw that one time when I was looking through files.

yep just checked go to files and type in spa... it was like the 3rd one down spa recipes.

1. What are some popular themes for a Girls Night Out party?

Some popular themes for a Girls Night Out party include a spa night, wine tasting, cooking class, movie night, and game night.

2. Do you have any ideas for a budget-friendly Girls Night Out theme?

Yes, a budget-friendly idea for a Girls Night Out theme could be a DIY night where everyone brings a project to work on or a clothing swap party.

3. Can you suggest any activities to do at a Girls Night Out party?

Some activities that are perfect for a Girls Night Out party include karaoke, a dance party, a photo booth, or a group painting session.

4. What are some food and drink options for a Girls Night Out theme?

For a Girls Night Out party, you could serve appetizers such as cheese and crackers, a charcuterie board, or mini quiches. As for drinks, you could have a signature cocktail, wine or champagne, or a mocktail for non-drinkers.

5. Do you have any suggestions for incorporating a pampering element into a Girls Night Out theme?

Absolutely! You could have a mini spa station set up with face masks, nail polish, and hand scrubs. Or, you could hire a professional masseuse to come to the party for massages. Another idea is to have a DIY manicure or pedicure station set up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • winklermom