• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Karen Needs Help: Lactose-Free Recipe Ideas!

In summary, there are various lactose-free options for breakfast, including overnight oats, avocado toast, and tofu scramble. For desserts, there are alternatives such as sorbet, dairy-free ice cream, and dark chocolate truffles. When it comes to substitutes for dairy milk in recipes, options include almond milk, coconut milk, oat milk, and soy milk. To make a lactose-free version of mac and cheese, use lactose-free milk and cheese alternatives, and add in vegetables like broccoli or cauliflower. Resources for finding lactose-free recipes include websites, cookbooks, and blogs dedicated to dairy-free cooking.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Hello all!

I have a host that is looking for a lactose free recipe to demo at her shows....last time it was vegan and we did the mango confetti salsa and turned them into a brushetta...

Thoughts now on a lactose free recipe??? :confused::confused:

Thanks!

Karen

I am looking for one as well....hoping someone will help us out!

You could do the roast chicken in dcb, strawberry ice in mfp, pizza with lactose free cheese. Apparently Cabot cheddars are all lactose free due to the natural aging process.

Appleberry Salsa or any of PC's other salsa recipes with chips.

, thank you for reaching out for some lactose free recipe suggestions for your upcoming shows. As a pampered chef consultant, I have had the pleasure of working with many clients who have dietary restrictions, and I am happy to share some ideas with you. One of my favorite lactose free recipes is a quinoa and vegetable stir fry. It's a delicious and healthy option that is also gluten free. You can customize it with your host's favorite vegetables and seasonings, and it's sure to be a hit at her shows. Another idea is a dairy free avocado hummus, which can be served with gluten free crackers or veggie sticks. I hope these suggestions help, and please let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. What are some lactose-free options for breakfast?

Some lactose-free breakfast options include overnight oats made with almond milk, avocado toast with dairy-free spread, and tofu scramble with vegetables.

2. Can you recommend any lactose-free desserts?

Yes, there are plenty of delicious lactose-free desserts such as fruit sorbet, dairy-free ice cream, and dark chocolate truffles made with coconut milk.

3. Are there any substitutes for dairy milk in recipes?

Yes, you can use almond milk, coconut milk, oat milk, or soy milk as substitutes for dairy milk in recipes. Each one may alter the flavor slightly, so it's best to experiment and see which one you prefer.

4. How can I make a lactose-free version of mac and cheese?

You can make a lactose-free mac and cheese by using lactose-free milk and cheese alternatives such as vegan cheddar or nutritional yeast. You can also add in vegetables like broccoli or cauliflower for added flavor and nutrients.

5. Are there any resources for finding lactose-free recipes?

Yes, there are plenty of resources for finding lactose-free recipes. You can search for recipes on websites such as Pinterest, Allrecipes, or Simply Recipes. You can also find cookbooks dedicated to lactose-free cooking or follow blogs that specialize in dairy-free recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Hunter Mom
  • adauw
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • babywings76