• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kudos to Greg for This Super Site!

In summary, "Kudos to Greg for This Super Site!" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that allows employees to show appreciation for their colleagues' hard work and contributions to the company. To give someone a "kudo", simply go to the "Give Kudos" page and fill out the form with the recipient's name, your name, and a brief message. Multiple kudos can be given to the same person with no limit. Only the recipient and site administrators can see the kudos given and received. The kudos are compiled and shared with the recipients on a regular basis and become part of their record for future reference.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I recently joined another site similar to this one (similar in set up and looks, I mean!)

Holy cow do their pages load S.....L....O....W.....

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for all you do for this board! I think sometimes we don't even know how good we have it!!

Thank You Greg!! Awesome Job!

Thanks, Easter Bunny!
Bawk, bawk!(Greg's probably too young to remember that one. :rolleyes: )

chefann said:
Thanks, Easter Bunny!
Bawk, bawk!

(Greg's probably too young to remember that one. :rolleyes: )
I remember that one!

I love this site, thanks Greg & Deb!

KellyTheChef said:
I recently joined another site similar to this one (similar in set up and looks, I mean!)

Holy cow do their pages load S.....L....O....W.....

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for all you do for this board! I think sometimes we don't even know how good we have it!!

Also way easier to use than another pc site I have seen! I love this one!!

Thank you so much for this site. It's helped me soo much to improve my business.

Related to Kudos to Greg for This Super Site!

1. What is "Kudos to Greg for This Super Site!" all about?

"Kudos to Greg for This Super Site!" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that allows employees to show appreciation for their colleagues' hard work and contributions to the company.

2. How do I give someone a "kudo" on this site?

To give someone a "kudo", simply go to the "Give Kudos" page and fill out the form with the recipient's name, your name, and a brief message about why you are giving them a kudo. Then click "Submit" to send your kudo.

3. Can I give multiple kudos to the same person?

Yes, you can give multiple kudos to the same person. There is no limit on how many kudos one person can receive.

4. Who can see the kudos that I give or receive?

Only the person who receives a kudo and the administrators of the site can see the kudos given and received. Your kudos will not be visible to anyone else.

5. What happens to the kudos after they are given?

The kudos are compiled and shared with the recipients on a regular basis. They also become part of the employee's record and can be referenced during performance evaluations or other recognition programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies