• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kraft Food & Family: Quick Skillet Dinners

In summary, Kraft Food & Family offers a variety of quick and easy skillet dinner recipes, including Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Skillet, Beef and Vegetable Stir-Fry, and Creamy Lemon Chicken Skillet. These recipes can be substituted to fit dietary restrictions, but it may affect the taste and texture. They are designed to serve 4-6 people, but can be adjusted as needed. There are also options for vegetarian and vegan diets, such as Veggie and Black Bean Skillet, Quinoa Fried Rice, and Tofu and Vegetable Stir-Fry. Nutritional information is provided for each recipe.
I won't let me pull the one you posted up. I hav enot "browsed" yet just looked at the specific ones in my email. I love looking around there though.

it just did the 2nd time I clicked on it - go figure!:balloon:

That fiesta mac recipe looks so good! I got it in my email yesterday and it totally made me hungry!! yum! and perfect timing!

Now I have to go read email.

Related to Kraft Food & Family: Quick Skillet Dinners

1. What are some quick and easy skillet dinner recipes featured in Kraft Food & Family?

Some popular recipes include Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Skillet, Beef and Vegetable Stir-Fry, and Creamy Lemon Chicken Skillet.

2. Can I substitute ingredients in the skillet dinner recipes?

Yes, you can make substitutions to suit your preferences or dietary restrictions. However, keep in mind that it may alter the taste and texture of the dish.

3. How many servings do the skillet dinner recipes make?

The recipes are designed to serve 4-6 people, but you can adjust the ingredients to make more or less as needed.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan skillet dinner recipes in Kraft Food & Family?

Yes, there are several options for vegetarian and vegan diets, such as Veggie and Black Bean Skillet, Quinoa Fried Rice, and Tofu and Vegetable Stir-Fry.

5. Can I find nutritional information for the skillet dinner recipes in Kraft Food & Family?

Yes, each recipe includes a breakdown of calories, fat, carbohydrates, protein, and other nutrients per serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
  • hoosierchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • bethsbiz
  • Recipes and Tips