• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kraft Caramel Bits: Little Pellets, Big Excitement!

In summary, the author found Kraft Caramel Bits, which are just like the regular Kraft Caramels, only little round pellets, and they don't have to be unwrapped. She found them in the grocery store and is excited to use them. She also found that other foodies will get excited about small things, like her, and she is going to share this excitement with her fellow consultants at her cluster meeting tonight.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
This weekend, while shopping, I found Kraft Caramel Bits.......just like the regular Kraft Caramels, only little round pellets, and they don't have to be unwrapped!

It's the simple things like that which get me excited!:balloon:

Oooooh! That IS exciting!!!! Thanks for sharing! :D

Ooh, I'll have to look for those.

ChefBeckyD said:
This weekend, while shopping, I found Kraft Caramel Bits.......just like the regular Kraft Caramels, only little round pellets, and they don't have to be unwrapped!

It's the simple things like that which get me excited!:balloon:

Apparently it gets the rest of us excited as well:D ....that is exciting though....

I saw them in the commissary (military bases), and I thought they were just a special item there. I cannot wait to use mine!!!!!!!!! I had to stock up on those. LOL

chefheidi2003 said:
Apparently it gets the rest of us excited as well:D ....that is exciting though....

I KNEW if anyone else would get excited about it, it would be my fellow consultants.:D

DH - umm, yeah, not so much!:rolleyes:

That's one of the things I love about CS--thousands of other foodies who get really excited with me over little things.

Oh wow! I am going to have to look for those!

Kraft Caramel BitsWhat part of the grocery store did you find the caramel bits?? They sound yummy!!!

Yesterday I almost bought some of the wrapped caramels for caramel apples, but thought I'd wait till closer to Halloween. I am so happy I didnt'. Definitely have to look for those! I'll pass it along at my cluster meeting tonight.

That's dangerous! Too easy to open the bag and pour them right into my mouth. :)

oh yummy! caramel apples sound soo good right now, because it's mid-day (3pm where I am) and I'm so bored I'm on CS :sing: I mean I'm working!!!

Except now I'm drooling, thinking of caramel apples.. mmmmm

Related to Kraft Caramel Bits: Little Pellets, Big Excitement!

1. What are Kraft Caramel Bits and how do I use them?

Kraft Caramel Bits are small, chewy caramel pellets that are perfect for baking and snacking. They can be used in a variety of recipes, such as cookies, brownies, and cakes. Simply add them to your batter or dough and bake as directed.

2. Are Kraft Caramel Bits gluten-free?

Yes, Kraft Caramel Bits are gluten-free, making them a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

3. Can I melt Kraft Caramel Bits for dipping or drizzling?

Yes, you can melt Kraft Caramel Bits for dipping or drizzling. Simply place them in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.

4. Where can I purchase Kraft Caramel Bits?

Kraft Caramel Bits are available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website, as well as in select grocery stores and online retailers.

5. How should I store Kraft Caramel Bits?

Kraft Caramel Bits should be stored in an airtight container at room temperature. Avoid storing them in the refrigerator as they may become too hard. They will keep for several months if stored properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mareramseyer
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mareramseyer
  • ChefLissa
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies