• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kitchen Show Success: $700 in Sales + New Consultant - My Story!

In summary, Valky did her first kitchen show in a long time with only 2 guests, but had a successful show with $700 in sales and gained a new consultant recruit. The timing was perfect and she received many congratulations from her peers on the forum. She also welcomed a new member and gave them tips on how to post on the forum. Overall, it was a great success for Valky and a warm welcome for the new member.
yummy4tummy
I did my first kitchen show in a long time. Had 2 people there (other than host and mother). She ended up with a $700 show plus mom wants to sign up as a consultant! Can I get a WOO HOO? My first recruit and I am sure that it's pretty solid.

I guess it was time, only took me a year to get a bite!

yummy4tummy said:
I did my first kitchen show in a long time. Had 2 people there (other than host and mother). She ended up with a $700 show plus mom wants to sign up as a consultant! Can I get a WOO HOO? My first recruit and I am sure that it's pretty solid.

I guess it was time, only took me a year to get a bite!
WAY TO GO VALKY!:D :D :D The timing was obviously NOW.

A Big Congratulations to you:) :) :)

WOW WOW
Great show, I met you were shocked.

Wooooo hoooooo! Congratulations!

Woo Hoo Valky!!

Good job - congrats!

Way To Gooooooooooooooooooooooo..........:d :d :d

Attachments

• WooHooDancingText.gif
    WooHooDancingText.gif
    28.2 KB · Views: 290
Woo Hoo!!!!
Way To Go!!!!

Wow! that is great! Congratulations!

YAY!! Way to go!!!

Last edited:
Wooo Hooo that is great. Way to go.

You definitely can get a WOO HOO!!!

That's awesome!! Great job! She must have had lots of outside orders. Congrats on the recruit. Keep 'em coming!:D

WTG!!!! All things happen in their own time. I think I heard that somewhere, so I hope I remembered it correctly. :rolleyes:

Congrats Valky, that is great!!

Hey, I'm new on chefsuccess. How do you post here?

Woo Hoo Valky!!!!!!!!!!!

nholcom said:

You just did! :D XCongrats and welcome!

Or is that not what you meant?

nholcom said:

First of all welcome! Secondly, find a subject that suits your question or comment and then go to it. On top you will see post thread. That is where you can start a subject. Hope this helps.;)

What is the key to achieving $700 in sales at a kitchen show?

The key to achieving $700 in sales at a kitchen show is to have a well-organized and engaging presentation. This includes showcasing the products in action, offering special discounts and promotions, and creating a sense of urgency for customers to make a purchase. It is also important to have a positive and energetic attitude to keep the guests engaged and interested in the products.

How can I attract new consultants to join my team at a kitchen show?

One effective way to attract new consultants at a kitchen show is to offer a special joining promotion or incentive. This could include a discounted starter kit or extra products for signing up at the show. Additionally, you can share your personal success story and the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant to inspire others to join your team.

What are some tips for maximizing sales at a kitchen show?

Some tips for maximizing sales at a kitchen show include setting up an attractive and organized display of products, offering product demonstrations and samples, and encouraging guests to try out the products for themselves. It is also important to have a variety of products at different price points to appeal to a range of customers. Lastly, following up with guests after the show can also lead to additional sales.

How can I get guests to book future kitchen shows?

One way to get guests to book future kitchen shows is to offer a special hostess incentive or discount for booking a show at the current event. You can also provide guests with a hostess packet or information on the benefits of hosting a kitchen show, such as free products and discounts. It is also helpful to have a positive and enthusiastic attitude when discussing the opportunity with potential hostesses.

What are some effective ways to promote a kitchen show?

There are several effective ways to promote a kitchen show, such as creating a Facebook event and inviting friends and family, sending out personal invitations through email or mail, and promoting the event through word of mouth. It can also be helpful to offer a special promotion or discount for those who attend the show. Additionally, utilizing social media and creating eye-catching graphics can attract more attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JJessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies