• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kitchen Diva - Try These Iced Teas

In summary, the "Kitchen Diva - Try These Iced Teas" set includes five different flavors of iced tea mixes: Peachy Keen, Berry Blast, Lemon Lime, Tropical Twist, and Classic Black. To make these iced teas, simply mix the desired amount of tea mix with cold water and stir until fully dissolved. The iced tea mixes are sweetened with real sugar and do not contain any artificial flavors or colors. You can mix and match flavors to create your own unique iced tea blends or use them as a base for creating signature recipes.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
This is a feature in today's Atlanta Journal & Constituion online news edition. I thought of you and your new-found tea addiction!

http://projects.eveningedge.com/recipes/list/?criteria=tea&page=1&filterrecipetype=16&cxntlid=homepage_tab_tabedge1

It's funny how when we see teas, we think of Kacey. I bought her some when I was on vacation and I just got her some more from SLAH who were selling there teas at a discount to get ready for the fall/winter catalog.

Thank you for sharing this with me! I am always on the lookout for new tea recipes to try. I'll definitely check out this feature in the AJC online news edition. Do you have any personal favorites from the list? I'm always open to recommendations from fellow tea lovers. Happy sipping!

Related to Kitchen Diva - Try These Iced Teas

What is included in the "Kitchen Diva - Try These Iced Teas" set?

The set includes five different flavors of iced tea mixes: Peachy Keen, Berry Blast, Lemon Lime, Tropical Twist, and Classic Black.

How do I make these iced teas?

Simply mix the desired amount of tea mix with cold water and stir until fully dissolved. For a stronger flavor, you can use less water or add more tea mix. Serve over ice and enjoy!

Are these iced teas sweetened?

Yes, all of the iced tea mixes in this set are sweetened with real sugar for a delicious and refreshing taste.

Do these iced teas contain any artificial flavors or colors?

No, these iced tea mixes are made with all-natural ingredients and do not contain any artificial flavors or colors.

Can I mix these flavors together?

Absolutely! Feel free to get creative and mix and match flavors to create your own unique iced tea blends. You can also use these mixes as a base for creating your own signature iced tea recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Kitchen Diva
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies