• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Questions for 90-Day Members: Ordering and Limits Explained

In summary, when is the Kit Enhancement available? You are eligible for it at any time, but you have to be active for 3 consecutive months to be eligible. You can only order up to $500 worth of stuff during the Kit Enhancement month.
dessertMama
My 90 days is coming up, Dec 7. When am I able to use the KE? Is it only a one time order? Is there any limit on what we order?

thank you

I just passed my 90 days, Dec. 1, yesterday and I got an e-mail that I am eligible for
a Kit enhancement in December. I understand that all pampered chef consultants are entitled to another Kit enhancement in April.
Good luck in you new venture!

You can only order up to $500 worth of stuff. That's retail price, not consultant price. If you'd like to use your Pampered Chef dollars to pay for your kit enhancement, you can. I had trouble ordering during KE... was hard to limit myself to only $500 retail! I didn't pay anything for the items I got thanks to PC dollars!

Up to $500 retail and you only have one chance to submit. Make your list and check it twice ;) before you put it in. Yes, you'll get a chance in April, but why would you want to wait that long for something you forgot to put on the current one.
And I believe you can only get 1 of any item. I could be wrong on this part.

Here's the info from page 11 of the Policy Guide:

Kit Enhancement
All active Consultants may purchase products from the entire line at a 40% discount during kit enhancement month, which occurs every year in April.
• To place a kit enhancement order submit your orders via PamperedPartner® Plus or send a sales receipt with payment to the Home Office.
• All Consultants, regardless of title, must be active for 3 consecutive months in order to submit a kit enhancement order.
For Example: For April kit enhancement, Consultants must be active January – March or February – April.
In the second case, at least $150 in personal commissionable sales must be submitted in April prior to submitting a kit enhancement order.
• Only one kit enhancement order is allowed per Consultant during April.
• New Consultants are eligible for kit enhancement in their fourth full month of business if they have been active in the three consecutive previous months. If they have been active in only the two previous months, they can submit $150 in personal commissionable sales in the fourth month, and then place a kit enhancement order.
(If your New Consultant Kit enhancement month would be April, it will be assigned to May instead.)
* A Consultant is considered new in the month he/she joins or until $150 in commissionable sales is submitted, at which time they are considered active.
• The retail value of items ordered, before discount, cannot exceed $500.
• Kit enhancement orders cannot be combined with any other order.
• Only one quantity of any item may be purchased during kit enhancement month.
• One order per month may be made with a $4.50 shipping charge per month. (*$6.50 for non-contiguous states.)
• Additional orders in a month must be calculated with the individual shipping and handling charges based on address. (Directors pay $4.50 or $6.50, shipping and handling on all supply orders.)
• Guest and Host Specials may not be ordered on a kit enhancement order.
• Gift Certificates may not be ordered on a kit enhancement order.

Thank you everyone. I'm going to start that list now. What would I order, hmmm? Any suggestions? I don't have any doubles.

Here's what I have:

New Consultant Kit
DCB -- oh i love this
large round stone
stainless collander
large bamboo round bowl
bamboo serving tongs
small and petite bamboo spoons
adjustable tiered tower, trifle bowl, stainless mixing bowls, spice turn about-- thanks to
my November host she didnt want any of her 1/2 off items since she made $315 in fpv
quick stir pitcher
quikut paring knives
i slice
twix-it
flexible funnels
can opener
microfiber dishcloths
tool turn about
egg separator
bakers roller
cookie sheets
pineapple wedger
double boiler
mix and chop-- my kids love
square grill pan and grill press-- hubby loves
holiday dots divided platter and square bowls
a few recipe books and spices

Again, THANK YOU ALL! :)

Knife set (my favorite thing in my kitchen next to DCB)
stainless cookware

Related to Kit Enhancement Questions for 90-Day Members: Ordering and Limits Explained

1. What is a "Kit Enhancement"?

A "Kit Enhancement" is an additional product or tool that can be purchased to complement an existing Pampered Chef product or kit. It is designed to enhance the cooking experience and expand the capabilities of the original product.

2. How do I know which Kit Enhancements are available for a specific product?

You can find out which Kit Enhancements are available for a specific product by checking the product page on our website or by reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant. Our consultants are knowledgeable about all of our products and can help you find the perfect Kit Enhancement for your needs.

3. Can I purchase Kit Enhancements separately?

Yes, Kit Enhancements can be purchased separately from the original product. This allows you to customize your cooking experience and only purchase the enhancements that you need.

4. Are Kit Enhancements covered by the same warranty as the original product?

Yes, Kit Enhancements are covered by the same warranty as the original product. If you experience any issues with your Kit Enhancements, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I return a Kit Enhancement if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, Kit Enhancements can be returned within our 30-day satisfaction guarantee policy. Simply contact our customer service team and they will assist you with the return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • ~*Heather*~
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen