• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kid-friendly Brunch Recipe?

Feb 19, 2010
Hi - I'm new : ), and I have a Brunch show booked in April. The host is welcoming guests to bring their families (to boost attendance), and wants me to offer 2 recipes - one "regular" brunch item (I'm thinking the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares), and something we can have children work on.

My director offered to lend me her Trifle bowl (Thanks, Wendy)! I've been looking through the old "trifle" posts, and am considering the Strawberry Cream Trifle...

Just curious - does anyone have any other ideas for something the kids can do hands-on that won't be too time or labor intensive?

Thanks!
Natasha

flemings99

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2007
I love the summer berry shortcakes. Kids could brush the butter on and sprinkle sugar with flour sugar shaker + roll in the almonds. They could also chop with the chopper. Someone would have to do the stove part, but they could also help measure the ingred. for the blueberry sauce.

They are in the desert option from a previous sb, but make a great brunch item as well.

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
I made the Microwave Omelets in the Prep Bowls and the Tutti Fruiti Smoothies from the Let's Eat Kids Cookbook for a Breakfast KITK Workshop last summer. I have also done Pancakes on the Small Bar Pan that can be converted to do it on the Large Bar Pan. The kids loved both of them. I've attached the Omelet & Smoothie recipe. The pancake recipe is on the Large Bar Pan recipes I think. If it's not, let me know and I'll type it up and post it as well.

Attachments

• JULY KITK SHM RECIPES.doc
    33 KB · Views: 363

DEBBI

May 25, 2007
Could you post the pancakes in a lg bar stone receipe

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies
Views