• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Keeping Old Show Order Forms....

In summary, you can keep show order forms for a little while, shred them promptly, or keep them forever depending on your personal preference and organizational needs. It's also important to have a backup system in place for all your data in case of any technical issues.
hoosierchef
Question....do you keep every show order form forever, keep them for a little while or do you promptly shred them? I'm kinda wondering what I should do. We have to enter all the information anyway in P3.

Thanks! I'm trying to get organized......

I keep about a years worth of show paperwork and shred the rest.

I also make sure I have a system for backing up all my data. Yes, you have P3, but what if you lose your hard drive? What then?

I have an external drive that I back up my entire computer to at MINIMUM once a week.

As an pampered chef consultant, I can offer some suggestions for what to do with show order forms. It ultimately depends on your personal preference and organizational style, but here are a few options:1. Keep them for a little while: If you're someone who likes to have physical copies of documents for a certain period of time, you could keep the show order forms for a few months or a year. This way, you have them on hand in case you need to reference them or if there are any issues with your orders.2. Promptly shred them: If you prefer to keep a clutter-free workspace and don't see the need to hold onto show order forms, you can shred them as soon as you've entered the information into P3. This will help keep your space organized and reduce the amount of paper you have to deal with.3. Keep them forever: Some people like to keep all their show order forms as a record of their business and purchases. This can be helpful for tax purposes or if you want to look back on your orders in the future. If you choose this option, make sure you have a system for organizing and storing the forms so they don't take up too much space.Ultimately, it's up to you to decide what works best for your business and organizational style. Just make sure you have a system in place that works for you and allows you to easily access the information when needed.

Related to Keeping Old Show Order Forms....

1. What is the purpose of keeping old show order forms?

The purpose of keeping old show order forms is to have a record of previous orders and to track customer purchases over time. This can help with inventory management, identifying popular products, and providing personalized service to customers.

2. How long should I keep old show order forms?

We recommend keeping old show order forms for at least one year. This allows enough time to track customer purchases and analyze sales data, but also prevents clutter and unnecessary storage.

3. Do I need to keep physical copies of old show order forms?

While it is always helpful to have a physical record, it is not necessary to keep physical copies of old show order forms. You can also scan or digitally save the forms for easier storage and organization.

4. Can I access old show order forms online?

Yes, if you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can access old show order forms through our consultant portal. This allows for easy access and organization of past orders.

5. What information should I include on old show order forms?

It is important to include the customer's name, contact information, date of the order, products purchased, and total amount spent on old show order forms. This will help with tracking and analyzing sales data.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • babywings76