• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kathy's Items for Sale - Paypal Preferred

In summary, the conversation is about a Pampered Chef consultant who is selling various items and prefers to be contacted through email. The consultant is currently busy with work and a personal injury, but will respond as quickly as possible. They also mention possibly adding more items next week and using PayPal for payments. The consultant is also not retiring from Pampered Chef, but has started a second business and is clearing out some items from their office. Lastly, the consultant asks for patience in receiving a response and mentions that most prices have already been reduced from catalog pricing.
Kathytnt
I have a listing of items for sell. Please E-mail me only regarding the list. My PM files is pretty full.

There is logo wear, training materials, small cash and carry stuff etc.

I prefer paypal

Please be patient with me - Very busy week at work and I have a hurt quad muscle

I will reply as fast as I can.

I will probably add more next week but do a seperate post.

Kathy

what size is the logo stuff? Is it a shirt and if so long or short sleeves? and how much $$ for it?

It is the beautiful pale pink zippered cardigan (Jockey) from Merrill - It is not in it's original bag but has not been worn and is in perfect condition. It is a size large. Look at thier website for sizing chart

I am asking $30 plus shipping

P.S. No I am not retiring from PC at this time - I have started a second business and would like to clear out a few things from the office. Please bear in mind that I am doing two businesses and working and also have had at least 3 interviews this week looking for a new job and have a funeral to go to tomorrow. If I do not reply to your e-mail withing 24-48 please contact me again or PM me. I try to watch in my spam file but I try to be good about replying promptly.

Most prices except Merrill or vendor items have been reduced from catalog pricing by 30-40% already.

,Hello Kathy, I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I am interested in seeing your list of items for sale. I completely understand that you are busy with work and have a hurt quad muscle, so please take your time in responding to my email. I am also a busy consultant, so I know how hectic things can get. I prefer to use PayPal as well, so that works out perfectly. Thank you for letting me know that you may add more items next week, I will keep an eye out for your separate post. Looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Best,

1. What types of products does Kathy sell?

Kathy sells a variety of kitchen and cooking products from Pampered Chef, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and accessories.

2. How can I pay for Kathy's items?

Kathy accepts payment through Paypal, a secure and convenient online payment platform. You can use a credit or debit card, or link your bank account to your Paypal account.

3. Is shipping included in the price?

Shipping is not included in the price of Kathy's items. The cost of shipping will depend on the weight of your order and your location. You will see the shipping cost at checkout before completing your purchase.

4. Are these products only available through Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, Kathy's items are only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants. This direct sales model allows for personalized customer service and support.

5. Can I return or exchange items I purchase from Kathy?

Yes, Kathy offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all Pampered Chef products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
AmandaKeyser
  • sarahlegare