• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Promo Items for Sale!

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to purchase a variety of promo items, such as aprons, tote bags, recipe cards, and cooking utensils, to promote your business and show your love for their products. These items can be ordered through your consultant account and are eligible for a discount of around 20% off the retail price. Many of these items can also be customized with your own logo or business information. Delivery time for these items can vary, but typically takes 2-3 weeks after placing an order.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
I have a few items that I haven't really used much that I'm willing to part with, and thought I'd offer them to my Cheffer Friends first. Shipping is not included - please email me at [email protected] and I'll figure out shipping to your zip code (I'll ship items together to keep costs low, too). I prefer PayPal for payment.

NOTE: All I have left for sale is the HWC t-shirt. Please email me if you're interested. Thanks!!

Help Whip Cancer T-shirt (white with logo, medium - runs small) - $3
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/chattycathy35/P1000592.jpg

Last edited:

Last edited:
oooh oooh, I want your patriotic stuff!

OK, it's midnight here, so I need to go to bed. I'll be at work all day Tue until about 6pm, so if you email me during the day, I will get back to you in the evening. Didn't want you to think I skipped town! ;) Thanks!!

Bump - any other takers for the HWC t-shirt or green celebrations tablecloth or apron?

I would love to have the green celebration items (apron and tablecloth). How much to ship to 63376?

Kattyschack - I can fit it in a priority mail flat rate envelope, so it would be $4.75, plus the cost of the items ($7 + $5) = $16.75. Email me for payment information at [email protected]. Thanks!

sales are now pending for all but the HWC shirt...

Last edited:
Bump - last item left - any takers?

Related to Consultant Promo Items for Sale!

1. What types of promo items are available for purchase as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to purchase a variety of promo items such as aprons, tote bags, recipe cards, and cooking utensils. These items are a great way to promote your business and show off your love for Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I order these consultant promo items?

You can order consultant promo items through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and click on the "Promo Items" tab. From there, you can browse and select the items you would like to purchase.

3. Are there any discounts available for consultant promo items?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are eligible for a discount on all promo items. The specific discount amount may vary, but it is typically around 20% off the retail price.

4. Can I customize the promo items with my own logo or business information?

Yes, many of the promo items available for purchase can be customized with your own logo or business information. This is a great way to personalize the items and make them unique to your business.

5. How long does it take to receive my consultant promo items once I place an order?

The delivery time for consultant promo items can vary depending on your location and the items you have ordered. Typically, you can expect to receive your items within 2-3 weeks after placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcmealswithme