• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kansas Cheffers....are You Okay?!

In summary, the tornado that hit Greensburg, Kansas yesterday destroyed 95% of the town. Multiple tornadoes were spotted Saturday and everyone is safe.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Hey Kansas Cheffers (Jennifer, Lacy, Melody.....and the rest of you!) I was just reading about the horrible tornado....please check in and let us know that you are all okay!

Thanks for posting....I was just hearing this news too and wondered! Please let us know!

I think we're all okay, Lacy is West of where the tornado hit, I'm East, and Melody and Jennifer are both up in the Kansas City area I think. Greensburg is in Southwest, KS. I have several relatives in Greensburg and the footage on the news looks awful. Phone service is out, so it's hard to get news about loved ones. More storms are forcasted for this afternoon and tonight in the same areas. Say a prayer!Thanks for your concern--One big PC family!

Thanks for the update Christy. Glad to know you were all out of the storms way. I hope your family's are well too. Jennifer (jdavis) hasn't been on in a while and I've been worried about her.

Christy thanks for the info! I was just reading on the internet that 95% of the town was effected! What devastation! Just said a prayer!

Thanks for the prayers. I spent a lot of time at Grandma's in Greensburg growing up and it's hard to imagine everything gone! My bad, I just looked on the consultants page and Jennifer D. is from Neodosha, with is on the opposite end of the state from where the tornado hit. (Kansas is 400 miles wide!)

My goodness! Thanks for the update Christy! Thank god you're all okay! Hope your family is alright. Keep us updated.

Thanks for thinking of us Linda:)
It was a crazy weekend.....Fri, Sat & Sun, we had severe thunderstorms each day & they all traveled the same path right in the middle of the state.
I was at my show Friday in Hoisington (they had an awful tornado 5 or 6 yrs ago). The host's dh turned on the tv while I was packing up & said there was a tornado about 45 minutes south; so I packed up even quicker & headed home:) Greensburg is about an hour & a half southwest of me. If you guys haven't seen the pics, look online. You just can't believe what a tornado can do until you see it. My dh & I drove through Hoisington 2 days after their tornado & were just awestruck. I'm very anxious when there's tornado warnings now.
Saturday, there were lots of tornadoes spotted; a couple just 15 minutes away from me. Luckily those didn't really hit any towns. I hate hearing those sirens & going to the basement; but at least with our new house we now have a finished basement with a family room to go to:) What's scariest is Fri & Sat, these storms were happening at night; so you can't even see the tornado coming with the darkness & they were wrapped with rain all around them.
It was so windy that it knocked over our internet antenna (we have wireless), so that's why I haven't been on in a few days!

Lacy,

Glad to hear you are okay...I think a lot of us were concerned!

Kris

legacypc46 said:
Lacy,

Glad to hear you are okay...I think a lot of us were concerned!

Kris

Awwww, thanks:) You cheffers are the sweetest!

Thanks for checking in Lacy! Now, to hear from the rest of the Kansas Cheffers.....where is Jennifer (jdavis).....

I've wondered about her too; she hasn't been on for a long time. I know she isn't anywhere near Greensburg; maybe she's been busy with work?

lacychef said:
I've wondered about her too; she hasn't been on for a long time. I know she isn't anywhere near Greensburg; maybe she's been busy with work?
and, she does have a house full of boys who play sports....I'm just a little worried that she's been away for so long. I need to email her.

Glad to hear that Lacy and Christy are fine. I have been worried about you too! Hope everyone else is fine too!

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks for checking in Lacy! Now, to hear from the rest of the Kansas Cheffers.....where is Jennifer (jdavis).....
Should start a thread called "Where are you JDavis?" LOL

AJPratt said:
Should start a thread called "Where are you JDavis?" LOL
I was going to do that, but she hasn't been on since March 19th. I emailed her this morning. When she was on last she said that she'd been really busy with her boys so I hope that's it and that she's okay. I'll let ya know if she answers my email.

I just heard from Jennifer (jdavis) she is fine. She's just been really busy. Said she misses us and knows that she's got a lot of catching up to do when she does sign back on.

That's great, Linda! Thanks.

Related to Kansas Cheffers....are You Okay?!

1. What is "Kansas Cheffers....are You Okay?!" all about?

"Kansas Cheffers....are You Okay?!" is a popular cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef. It features a team of talented chefs from Kansas who showcase their skills and share delicious recipes with viewers.

2. When does "Kansas Cheffers....are You Okay?!" air?

The show airs every Sunday at 6 PM EST on the Food Network channel. You can also catch up on previous episodes on the Pampered Chef website or on-demand.

3. Who are the chefs featured on "Kansas Cheffers....are You Okay?!"?

The chefs featured on the show are all members of the Pampered Chef team from Kansas. They are highly skilled and have a passion for cooking and sharing their knowledge with others.

4. Can I submit my own recipe to be featured on "Kansas Cheffers....are You Okay?!"?

While we appreciate your interest in participating, our team of chefs carefully curates the recipes featured on the show. However, you can share your recipes with us on social media using the hashtag #KansasCheffers for a chance to be featured on our platforms.

5. Are there any behind-the-scenes episodes or special features for "Kansas Cheffers....are You Okay?!"?

Yes, we occasionally release behind-the-scenes episodes and special features on our website and social media pages. Make sure to follow us for updates and exclusive content from the show!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear