• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Host Letter by Kam - The Perfect Tool for Your Hosting Needs!

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of host letters created by Kam and their effectiveness in host packets. It is mentioned that August's letters have not been found yet but will be updated after a conference. The conversation also touches on what is included in host packets and the methods of sending them out. Kam's letters are highly appreciated and are easy to use with just the switching of images.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
Hi Kam, I have recently started using your host letters and I love them!!! Thank you so much for creating them.

Do you have August done yet? I have been looking for a couple of weeks and have not found it yet.

I really appreciate you!!

Bumping cause I can't find it either and have NO IDEA what I would do without these to put in my host packets. I know I'll probably have to wait till after conference but that's not a problem.

Thanks.

Carolyn (dannyzmom) usually posts these and all I do is update the Host & Guest specials for the current year.

I am heading out the door now, but when I get home I will look to see if I have last year's and update it

As long as we're talking host packets, what do you all put in yours?

kam said:
Carolyn (dannyzmom) usually posts these and all I do is update the Host & Guest specials for the current year.

I am heading out the door now, but when I get home I will look to see if I have last year's and update it

I found Carolyn's letter from last year and updated it. I do not know if she has switched the wording at all. I cannot take credit for these great letters. All I do is switch the images!

Attachments

• Attention Aug Hosts_2011.doc
    736 KB · Views: 701
Thank you so much!

As for what I put it in - I make all my host packets in two pocket folders. On one side I put the host letter, outside order forms and 2-3 catalogs and on the other I put the show planner, recruiting info, the kit credit coupon and one catalog for the host to keep as her own. I usually wait until the new school year sales are going on and staples has the folders 1 cent each with a limit of 10 and I just stop and pick up 10 every time I pass the store that week. I don't do a ton of shows, even if I did one a week I'd really only need 50 folders or so. That's a total of 50 cent and they fit in a $4.95 flat rate envelope to mail them.

Thanks Kam!!!!

Do most of you send out the host packets and then address the invitations for your hosts? Do the hosts just email you their addresses or how does that work?

I just did a host packet for a friend and it was thick and heavy! She was going on vacation and planning to address all of them while there.

Excellent! Thank so much! :)

1. What is the "Kam - August Host Letter" and how does it benefit me?

The "Kam - August Host Letter" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of August. It is a way for hosts to earn even more rewards and bonuses by hosting a party during this month. By participating in this promotion, hosts can earn extra free products, discounts, and even exclusive host-only items.

2. How can I qualify for the "Kam - August Host Letter" promotion?

To qualify for the "Kam - August Host Letter" promotion, you must host a party during the month of August and have at least $200 in party sales. You can host an in-person party or a virtual party, and all orders from your party will count towards your total sales.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party during the "Kam - August Host Letter" promotion?

By hosting a party during the "Kam - August Host Letter" promotion, you can earn extra free products, discounts, and even exclusive host-only items. You will also have the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to amazing Pampered Chef products and recipes, and earn rewards for yourself as well.

4. Can I combine the "Kam - August Host Letter" promotion with other host rewards?

Yes, the "Kam - August Host Letter" promotion can be combined with other host rewards, such as our regular host program and monthly specials. This means you can earn even more rewards and bonuses for hosting a party during the month of August.

5. How do I sign up for the "Kam - August Host Letter" promotion?

If you are interested in participating in the "Kam - August Host Letter" promotion, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party for the month of August. They will help you plan and host a fun and successful party, and make sure you receive all the benefits of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsusieq
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • ChefCKHall
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies