• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kacey's Favorite Photo: A Special Memory

In summary, "Kacey's Favorite Photo: A Special Memory" is a customizable product from Pampered Chef that allows customers to transform a special memory or photo into a high-quality kitchen utensil or serving dish. Customers can upload a photo of their choice on the Pampered Chef website and our team will use a special printing process to transfer the image onto the selected product. The available options include cutting boards, aprons, serving platters, and more. For best results, a high-quality photo with a resolution of at least 300 dpi is recommended. This product makes a great gift and customers can add a personalized message or caption to make it even more special.
pampchefrhondab
Hey Kacey,

As you know I'm going through pictures of my oldest daughter to make a movie for her graduation party. I couldn't help but think of you when I saw this one. It is one of my daughter's favorites. I hope you enjoy it!;)

Attachments

• Picture for Kacey.doc
    429 KB · Views: 273
Rhonda, I love you! :)

That is too adorable! Is her name Lucy?

I have a smile on my face the size of Texas! It's almost as big as I'd like my hair to be!!!

Thanks so much for thinking of me! :)

I am nosey -- I had to look! SOOOOOOOOOOO adorable!

Kacey - I'm glad you liked it. LOL - No, her name is Alicia.

Thanks Vanessa! Everyone can look that's why I posted instead of sending a PM to Kacey.

It's so hard to pick what pictures I want to use for her movie. I'm up to about 200 and it's about a half hour long! The guests are going to hate me, but I don't care it's for Alicia to keep:)!

My computer won't open the file. I wanted to see the pic too!

Related to Kacey's Favorite Photo: A Special Memory

What is "Kacey's Favorite Photo: A Special Memory?"

"Kacey's Favorite Photo: A Special Memory" is a product from Pampered Chef that allows customers to transform a special memory or photo into a high-quality kitchen utensil or serving dish.

How does "Kacey's Favorite Photo: A Special Memory" work?

To create this personalized product, customers can upload a photo or image of their choice on the Pampered Chef website. Our team will then use a special printing process to transfer the image onto the selected kitchen utensil or serving dish.

What types of kitchen utensils or serving dishes can be customized with "Kacey's Favorite Photo: A Special Memory"?

Customers can choose from a variety of products to customize, including cutting boards, aprons, serving platters, and more. The available options may vary depending on the current inventory.

Is there a limit to the size or quality of the photo that can be used for "Kacey's Favorite Photo: A Special Memory"?

For the best results, we recommend using a high-quality photo with a resolution of at least 300 dpi. The maximum size for the photo will depend on the product selected, but our website will guide you through the uploading process to ensure the best possible outcome.

Can "Kacey's Favorite Photo: A Special Memory" be given as a gift?

Yes, this product makes a great gift for any occasion. Simply upload a photo that has special meaning to the recipient and we will take care of the rest. You can also add a personalized message or caption to make it even more special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • thecougchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampermejolene