• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Wanted to Share This With Everyone

In summary, this website has ideas for things to do on October 15th to commemorate those who have lost a baby through miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant birth. There will be a candle lighting ceremony at MOPS on Thursday in memory of those who have lost a child.
nikki70563
Gold Member
Tomorrow October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day

Here is a website with some ideas of things you can do this month and tomorrow http://www.october15th.com/ideas-suggestions.htm

We're doing something for this at MOPS Thursday. Anyone who has lost a child through miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant birth can light a candle in memory of that baby. I heard a statistic that something like 1 in 4 women will have a miscarriage. It's an emotionally painful thing to go through, and we hope this will show our moms that they're not alone.

I personally have lost 2 children to miscarriage, and one from vanishing twin.

thank you so much for posting this.
My SIL (brother's wife) lost twins last year and I know this website will be extremely helpful to her. Also, I am glad to know there is a day dedicated to this, I want to make sure she knows I have not forgotten her grief for the babies she lost.
Thank you again!

Thanks for posting this, I to just went through a loss.

As you see from my sig, the whole month is for awareness of this.I have a baby waiting for me in heaven, too.When I had my loss earlier this year, I could not believe all the women in my life that came out of the woodwork and said "me too."

DebbieJ said:
As you see from my sig, the whole month is for awareness of this.

I have a baby waiting for me in heaven, too.

When I had my loss earlier this year, I could not believe all the women in my life that came out of the woodwork and said "me too."

This is so true about myself because you don't know until you talk about it and find out about other women who have been there. Here is my story just want to share to give hope to anyone who has gone through this I have a 4 year old son, had a miscarriage April 2005 (sex unknown), another miscarriage Sept. 2006 (girl), and I have a almost 10 month old daugther.

bumping up for today

Related to Just Wanted to Share This With Everyone

What is "Just Wanted to Share This With Everyone"?

"Just Wanted to Share This With Everyone" is a phrase used by our consultants to share their love for Pampered Chef products and recipes with their friends and family.

Can anyone participate in "Just Wanted to Share This With Everyone"?

Yes, anyone can participate in "Just Wanted to Share This With Everyone". It is a way for our consultants to spread the word about our products and recipes to a wider audience.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to share "Just Wanted to Share This With Everyone"?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to participate in "Just Wanted to Share This With Everyone". Anyone can share their love for our products and recipes with their friends and family.

How can I participate in "Just Wanted to Share This With Everyone"?

To participate in "Just Wanted to Share This With Everyone", simply share your favorite Pampered Chef product or recipe on social media or with your friends and family. Don't forget to use the hashtag #JustWantedToShare!

Is there a reward or incentive for participating in "Just Wanted to Share This With Everyone"?

While there is no official reward or incentive for participating in "Just Wanted to Share This With Everyone", we do appreciate our consultants and customers who help spread the word about our products and recipes. Plus, sharing your love for Pampered Chef can potentially earn you some new customers and maybe even some free products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views