• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct 15Th, National Pregnancy & Infant Loss Rememberance Day

In summary, National Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day is observed on October 15th every year to honor and remember babies who have been lost during pregnancy or shortly after birth. October 15th was specifically chosen as the day to remember pregnancy and infant loss as it marks the end of Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month and serves as a symbol of unity and support for grieving families. Ways to participate in this day include lighting a candle, attending a remembrance event, sharing your story, or simply taking a moment to remember and honor the lost babies. This day is for everyone to come together and show support, raise awareness, and remember these precious lives. There are also resources and support available for those who have experienced pregnancy or infant loss,
lterman
Unless you have lost a child not many people know about Oct 15th. I found out about it two years ago after my daugter Bailee was stillborn at 39 weeks, 6 days. Oct 15th is the day, although our children are forever with us in our hearts, we all can reach out to those during their time of grief and remember our children.

Everyone is invited to light a candle tomorrow at 7pm in all time zones, World Wide Wave of Light. If everyone lights a candle at 7pm and keeps it burning for at least one hour, there will be a continous wave of light all over the world.

For more information, please go to http://www.october15th.com

Thank you for the information!

Lyzette~

I am so sorry to hear that you lost your daughter. I pray that everyone who is dealing with a loss such as that is comforted by our powerful God today. He gives so much peace...even through a tradgedy.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

AMEN! A mother's empty arms is a pain I wish no woman had to bear.

The same thing happened to a girl I know. She lost her 3rd daughter. She is now pregnant again and I will send her this link. I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine going through it. (((HUGS))).

Thank you ladies. Please dont forget to light a candle tonight!

I'll do that. I'm sorry for your loss. I have a dear friend whose son and daughter-in-law just lost a child before they had the chance to hold it in their arms. I can't imagine the pain.

1. What is National Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day?

National Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day is observed on October 15th every year to honor and remember the babies who have been lost during pregnancy or shortly after birth. It is a day to acknowledge the deep grief and pain that comes with losing a child and to show support to those who have experienced such a loss.

2. Why is October 15th specifically chosen as the day to remember pregnancy and infant loss?

October 15th was chosen as the day to remember pregnancy and infant loss because it marks the end of Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month, which is observed throughout the month of October. Additionally, October 15th is a significant date for many families who have experienced loss as it serves as a symbol of unity and support for those who are grieving.

3. How can I participate in National Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day?

There are many ways to participate in National Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day. Some ideas include lighting a candle at 7pm in your local time zone to create a “wave of light” in honor of the babies who have been lost, attending a remembrance event or ceremony, sharing your story or offering support to others who have experienced loss, or simply taking a moment to remember and honor the babies who are no longer with us.

4. Is National Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day only for those who have experienced loss?

No, National Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day is for everyone. It is a day to unite and show support for families who have experienced loss, but also to raise awareness and educate the public about the prevalence and impact of pregnancy and infant loss. It is a day for everyone to come together and remember these precious lives.

5. Are there any resources or support available for those who have experienced pregnancy or infant loss?

Yes, there are many resources and support available for those who have experienced pregnancy or infant loss. Organizations such as The March of Dimes, The Compassionate Friends, and Share Pregnancy & Infant Loss Support provide resources, support groups, and online communities for families who have experienced loss. Additionally, reaching out to a therapist or counselor who specializes in grief and loss can also be beneficial.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • The_Kitchen_Guy