• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Submitted My First Show! :D

:)Keep us posted on your move and when your husband gets shipped out. We'll be praying for you.Thanks everyone!
ahammons
I'm really excited, and just thought I'd share. It was a catalog show, and only ended up being $189 but hey, it's my first show! :) The host was actually supposed to co-host with her mother, but she was sick for two weeks. She ended up booking another show so that her mom can help this time...they hope to close by May 31st. I also have 4 other catalog shows going on right now (all out of state)... not much luck in the cooking show department. I only have one booked so far, and that's not until July! I'm not too worried about it right now though, b/c I'm getting ready to move in a couple of months. All but one of my catalog hosts so far are from where we'll be moving - I'm hoping they decide to do cookings shows when I get there...I know one of them will for sure. Okay, I'll stop rambling now - my hubby's at work and I just wanted to tell someone! lol

Ashlee~

Congratulations! Your first show is your first show...it's OK that it wasn't huge sales-wise!

Good luck with your move! Hopefully you can nail down some dates for actual cooking shows for after you move!

:)

Great Job Ashlee!!! (The spelling of your name is the EXACT way as my sisters and you don't see that too often!)

Your recruiter must be so proud!!!;)

Thanks Kelly! I'm so glad that I was able to submit it today - it really picked me up. I've known about our move for a couple of months now, but it really hit me today. We have so much to do, but I just can't get motivated. I guess it's because once we actually start packing, I will know it's real. (My hubby is going to Korea for a year) At least my kids and PC will keep me busy. :)

PampMomof3 said:
Great Job Ashlee!!! (The spelling of your name is the EXACT way as my sisters and you don't see that too often!)

Yeah, my mom wanted to be different since that was such a popular name when I was born. But I actually ended up going to High School w/ someone who spelled it the same way! lol

Ashlee,

CONGRATS on your first show!!!! YAY for you!!!!

Just an FYI - my best friend has a daughter named and spelled Ashlee!

WOO HOO!! Congrats on your first show. :D

All right! Way to go!

Awesome Job Ashlee!

I can't wait to submit my 1st show! :D

Way to go! Keep us posted on your move and when you husband gets shipped out... we'll be praying for you.

Thanks everyone!

My husband doesn't leave until July 17th, so we still have a couple of months. He's been gone on deployment, special training, etc before, but that was when our oldest son was much younger - he doesn't even remember it. But now he's 3 (and a big time Daddy's boy) and we have a 1 year old as well. That's what is really worrying me right now... We've been trying to talk to him about it, but we're not sure how much of it he understands. While he's gone, the kids and I will be moving to Indiana. (That's where my husband and I are from) We decided that it would probably be easier on the boys to stay with family, so we're going to split the year between all of our family in IN and TN (some of my husband's family lives there). When he gets back, we'll be stationed in Ohio. Our 3 year old has been telling us that he's not going to Indiana or Ohio. :) This should be an interesting year! lol

Congrats on submitting your first show. Make sure you remind your catalog hosts to call and talk to people about their shows and don't just rely on email.

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. We are known for our in-home cooking demonstrations and parties, where guests can learn new recipes and try out our products before making a purchase.

What does it mean to "submit" a show?

Submitting a show means that you have officially booked and scheduled a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration with a consultant. This can be done through our website or by contacting a consultant directly.

How do I host a successful Pampered Chef show?

The key to hosting a successful Pampered Chef show is to invite as many guests as possible, provide a comfortable and welcoming environment, and be open to trying new recipes and products. Your consultant will handle the rest and make sure your guests have a great time!

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you will also have the opportunity to learn new recipes, kitchen tips, and tricks from your consultant. Plus, you get to spend quality time with friends and family!

Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant! Our consultants come from all walks of life and backgrounds, and we provide training and support to help you succeed in your business. You can learn more about becoming a consultant on our website or by contacting a current consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies