• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got an Email From Nancy!!! Nov. Freebies

In summary, the November freebie special is Chopper Trio rubber stamps. If you order $20 or more during the month, you'll get them free.
Ginger428
Gold Member
Greetings!
Announcing the November Freebie special!

During the month of November, when you place an order of $20 or more, you'll get free Chopper Trio rubber stamps (item #570).

Come check out this special and more at:

www.nancyweb.com

I love her freebies. I really enjoyed all the stickers I got last month and used them to decorate my show folders as well as some blank magnetic bookmarks I'd gotten from Oriental Trading.

tlennhoff said:
I love her freebies. I really enjoyed all the stickers I got last month and used them to decorate my show folders as well as some blank magnetic bookmarks I'd gotten from Oriental Trading.

SHOOT!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: ...I forgot all about last months stickers, I gotta go check them out!!:eek:

I loved the old pampered chef logo stickers she had as they are perfect for magenetic bookmarks that I made up to give to potential hosts I meet when I'm out shopping. Its a way to hold all the paperwork together with the catalog and is eye catching.

Those stamps are cute, but what do you use them for?

tlennhoff said:
I loved the old pampered chef logo stickers she had as they are perfect for magenetic bookmarks that I made up to give to potential hosts I meet when I'm out shopping. Its a way to hold all the paperwork together with the catalog and is eye catching.

Do they have a clip on them to hold the paperwork together? What all do you put on the bookmarks? That's a great idea to keep in your purse!

The bookmarks are magnetic so they should hold an order form, either the catalog bingo or regular host bingo, info on having a successful show, and then the bookmark has a pampered chef sticker and a few generic kitchen stickers on one side and my contact information on the "back" of the magnet. To see what the bookmarks look like check out http://tinyurl.com/y5wl7e .

Last edited:
I use the stamps on my calendar -- book this date and earn a: food chopper, pizza cutter, ice cream scoop, etc. So far that's it -- but would love more ideas from the rest of you. Why is it that I always feel compelled to buy those cute little things for which I have no REAL use? It's a disease :)

I love her stuff--and her specials! I use the post cards all the time.

MandyK said:
I use the stamps on my calendar -- book this date and earn a: food chopper, pizza cutter, ice cream scoop, etc. So far that's it -- but would love more ideas from the rest of you. Why is it that I always feel compelled to buy those cute little things for which I have no REAL use? It's a disease :)

Dont worry I have it also...my house is LOADED with cute littles things:eek:

What are the freebies included in Nancy's email?

The freebies included in Nancy's email are a stoneware baking dish, a stainless steel mixing bowl set, a silicone spatula, a cookbook, and a $20 gift certificate to use towards a future purchase.

How do I redeem the freebies?

To redeem the freebies, simply follow the instructions provided in the email. Most likely, you will need to enter a promo code at checkout when making a purchase on our website.

Is there a minimum purchase required to receive the freebies?

Yes, there is usually a minimum purchase required to receive the freebies. This amount will be specified in the email and may vary depending on the promotion.

When do the freebies expire?

The expiration date for the freebies will also be specified in the email. Typically, you will have a few weeks to redeem the freebies before they expire.

Can I combine the freebies with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the freebies cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They are only valid for a one-time use and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bbauman07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • JennyJennJen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • ShelbyMichalek