• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the October freebies at Nancy's?

In summary, Nancy's is offering a special promotion for the month of October where customers who place an order of $20 or more will receive a free Harvest Sticker Pack containing 728 stickers. The promotion can be found on Nancy's website and customers can also sign up for email specials. It is possible to receive additional freebies in the order as well. Some customers are unsure of what stickers will be included in the pack and suggest contacting Nancy directly for more information.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I just got this email! Yet another resaon I love Nancy's so much!!

Greetings!
Announcing the October Freebie special!

During the month of October, when you place an order of $20 or more, you'll get a free Harvest Sticker Pack (728 stickers).

Come check out this special and more at:

www.nancyweb.com

I went onto Nancy's to se what the Harvest Pack is but cound't find it - anyone??

dannyzmom said:
I went onto Nancy's to se what the Harvest Pack is but cound't find it - anyone??

Its there, it takes awhile to find it...:eek: . But I'll let you know how it is when it gets here!!:D :D

Just a page that says the harvest pack includes 728 stickers

Does she do a monthly newsletter that told you about the special? I'd like to sign up, but didn't see where on her website.

lacychef said:
Does she do a monthly newsletter that told you about the special? I'd like to sign up, but didn't see where on her website.

I think when you place an order, at the end it gives you the option to recieve email specials or not!:)

Ginger428 said:
I think when you place an order, at the end it gives you the option to recieve email specials or not!:)

I think your right.

OK, thanks! I haven't ordered online with her before.

lacychef said:
OK, thanks! I haven't ordered online with her before.

She sometimes also will just throw some freebies in the box as well!!;) ;) ;)

Thanks for the heads up, there was something I was thinking of getting and this promotion made up my mind. :D

Yes - but what are the 728 stickers??? I have alot of stuff I need to order, but some of the stickers I need might be part of the freebies - I really can't afford to spend any more than I need to - I went on the website, but couldn't find where it listed the ones you will get for free - anybody have any idea???

There are a few things I am wanting to order as well but I want to SEE the freebee. Looked all over. Couldn't find it.

Anyone know????

bump! still can't find the exact things included... anyone find out?

I'd call Nancy and ask.

Thanks
bbauman07 said:
I just got this email! Yet another resaon I love Nancy's so much!!

Greetings!
Announcing the October Freebie special!

During the month of October, when you place an order of $20 or more, you'll get a free Harvest Sticker Pack (728 stickers).

Come check out this special and more at:

www.nancyweb.com

THANKS SO MUCH!!

Be sure to Vote for Your Favorite Vendor in the Chef's Lounge area. Be sure to tell Nancy what you really think of her over in that thread, because she will get a copy of it!

I just ordered and I guess I will see what I get.....

I like surprises :)

Related to What are the October freebies at Nancy's?

1. What are the freebies at Nancy's?

At Nancy's, we offer a variety of freebies such as free product samples, free shipping on certain orders, and free gifts with purchase. Our freebies are constantly changing, so be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest offers.

2. How can I get the freebies at Nancy's?

To receive the freebies at Nancy's, you can either make a purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Depending on the current promotions, you may need to meet a minimum purchase requirement or use a specific promo code at checkout.

3. Are the freebies at Nancy's available in all countries?

Unfortunately, the availability of our freebies may vary depending on the country you are located in. We recommend checking our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information on available freebies in your area.

4. Can I choose which freebie I receive at Nancy's?

The freebies at Nancy's are often predetermined and may change frequently. However, some promotions may offer a choice of freebies, so be sure to check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for any available options.

5. Are the freebies at Nancy's only for new customers?

No, our freebies at Nancy's are available to all customers, new and returning. We believe in showing appreciation to all of our customers, and we often have freebies available for both new and loyal customers alike.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Cindycooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC