• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Hosting a July Show Save You Money on Kitchen Products?

In summary, a PWS update email is a notification sent by Pampered Chef to inform you of any updates or changes to your Personal Website. The frequency of these emails depends on your communication preferences, and you can customize the content to your liking. If you wish to unsubscribe, you can easily do so by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link or updating your communication preferences. However, you will still receive important updates from Pampered Chef via email.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
with the July specials!Hosts never pay full price!Host a Show and you can receive FREE, half-price and discounted products of your choice, a 10% discount for a year, plus FREE shipping on your order!And in July, save 60% on the Salad & Berry Spinner or Salad Chopper!Note: The Monthly Host Special is available to hosts of July Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales before tax and shipping.Your FREE products are waiting — call me today to book your July Show!
Buy one, get one 50% off!Save up to $7.50 when you purchase two Outdoor Utensil Sets, two sets of Outdoor Party Plates or one of each!Note: The July Guest Special is available through July Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registries.Call me today to save 50% on your summer entertaining!

I read that too!!!

Wow, these July specials sound amazing! I love that hosts never have to pay full price and can receive free, half-price, and discounted products of their choice. Plus, a 10% discount for a whole year and free shipping? That's a great deal! And the fact that in July, there's a 60% discount on the Salad & Berry Spinner or Salad Chopper is just icing on the cake.But it's not just hosts who can save. The buy one, get one 50% off deal on Outdoor Utensil Sets and Outdoor Party Plates is perfect for summer entertaining. And the fact that this deal is available through various types of shows and individual orders is great too.I can't wait to take advantage of these specials and stock up on some amazing products. Thank you for sharing these deals, I'll definitely be calling you to book my July Show!

1. What is a PWS update email?

A PWS update email is a notification sent by Pampered Chef to let you know about any updates or changes to your Personal Website (PWS). This could include new products, promotions, or changes to your account information.

2. How often will I receive PWS update emails?

The frequency of PWS update emails will depend on your communication preferences. You can choose to receive them weekly, monthly, or opt-out of them completely.

3. Can I customize the content of my PWS update emails?

Yes, you have the option to personalize the content of your PWS update emails. You can choose which products and promotions you want to receive updates about, as well as any other relevant information.

4. How do I unsubscribe from PWS update emails?

If you wish to stop receiving PWS update emails, you can easily unsubscribe by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. You can also update your communication preferences in your Pampered Chef account settings.

5. Will I still receive important updates if I unsubscribe from PWS update emails?

Yes, if you choose to unsubscribe from PWS update emails, you will still receive important updates from Pampered Chef via email, such as order confirmations and shipping notifications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • gailscookingbiz