• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Finished My Pre-View Invite!

In summary, Joanne had a challenging time creating her Fall Pre-View Show invite due to the abundance of great ideas available. She found a solution with cute cafe paper from Staples and is doing a show for her hometown customer network. She may also do a smaller preview show in her area. Joanne thanks everyone who helped with their advice and hopes her invitation will inspire others.
ChefinHarmony
Whew - this was a pain!! I loved all the great ideas out here - but that was part of the problem there were too many things to incorporate! I just finished my Fall Pre-View Show invite and wanted to share. It's all black because I got this really cute "cafe" paper from Staples for $1.50 a pack for 100 sheets. It's got a red & white border on top with a little table/chairs down in the corner. Anyway, I want to get them out this week. I'm doing this show for the customer network I have from my hometown. I may do another small pre-view up here, but my bookings are pretty solid around here, so I don't want to take away from my Host's shows. I hope it helps someone because I hated making up my own!!
Thanks!!
Joanne

Attachments

• FallopenhouseWV2.doc
    96 KB · Views: 363
Thank You!!Oh & Thanks to all the wondeful Cheffers out there who answered my emails/PMs with their invites! I really appreciate your advice!!
Joanne

Wow, Joanne, that sounds like quite the project! It can definitely be overwhelming when there are so many great ideas out there and trying to incorporate them all into one invitation. But it sounds like you found a great solution with the cute cafe paper from Staples. And getting them for such a great deal is definitely a bonus!I love that you're doing a show for your hometown customer network. It's always great to connect with people from your community and support local businesses. And it's understandable that you don't want to take away from your current host's shows, so doing a smaller preview show in your area is a great idea.I'm sure your invitation will be a hit and will help inspire others who may be struggling with creating their own. Thanks for sharing your experience and good luck with your upcoming show!

Related to Just Finished My Pre-View Invite!

What is a "Pre-View Invite"?

A Pre-View Invite is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef consultants to preview new products and recipes before they are officially released. It is a fun and interactive way to learn about and try out the latest Pampered Chef offerings.

How can I attend a "Just Finished My Pre-View Invite!" event?

To attend a Pre-View Invite, you can either host your own event with a Pampered Chef consultant or attend one hosted by a consultant in your area. You can also reach out to your consultant directly to inquire about upcoming events they may be hosting.

What can I expect at a "Just Finished My Pre-View Invite!" event?

At a Pre-View Invite, you can expect to see and learn about new Pampered Chef products and recipes, as well as try out some of the products in action. It is also a great opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the products or the company.

Do I have to purchase anything at a "Just Finished My Pre-View Invite!" event?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at a Pre-View Invite. However, if you do find products that you are interested in, you can make a purchase directly from the consultant hosting the event.

Can I bring guests to a "Just Finished My Pre-View Invite!" event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring guests to a Pre-View Invite event. Just make sure to let your consultant know how many guests you will be bringing so they can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
junkfortara
  • akrebecca