• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am in Ss2 and I Just Finished up My Last Show for Sept... All of

In summary, this new consultant is very happy with their month and has some new bookings. They offer advice on how to keep nerves in check and how to use the dollar days calendar.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I am in SS2 and I just finished up my last show for Sept... ALL of them were in this last week... and I have $1.56 over the $1250 needed in my reserve banked money so I am doing the happy dance!!!!!!! I had been praying that I would just reach the goal for month 2 and get the mandoline and now I am blessed to get to choose a Plus Bonus... I am SO excited! I'm having a hard time choosing! Thank you SO much... each of you... who post your fabulous ideas here and share so willingly. You are a tremendous help to us as new consultants and I know that things you wrote and posted made a difference for me! I also have several new bookings! I must admit some major nervousness at having all three of my cooking shows during this last week and 2 catalog shows both closing too... no other sales all month except some outside orders I had from talking to people ... anyway.. PRAISE THE LORD! Can you tell I'm a bit excited???? On top of the free stuff... I get a paycheck to boot! I LOVE THIS BUSINESS!!!!!

Way to go!!!One tip to keep your nerves in check is to only book the first two weeks of the month first. Once you have those two weeks booked like you want, then open up the next week or two. That way you won't have a bottom loaded calendar and get an ulcer!!!

Thanks! That is wonderful advise... I had to reschedule one show to the last week and I found it hard in Sept to book anything early with school beginning... but I'll be sure to keep this advise in mind in the coming months.. that is a great tip! Thank you!

great job! I wasn't able to I really try :( maybe next time.

Congratulations! It's so great to exceed your goals. I've had those months as well where everything seems to stack up at the end of the month and you feel like you're scrambling to meet your month-end goals. If you find this is a trend you can also try using the dollar days calendar where they get an item for the price of the day they hold their show. This way the earlier they hold it in the month the cheaper the price. Search the threads for more info. on this.

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training to get started.

2. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a consultant or sign up online to host a virtual party. The consultant will provide you with all the necessary tools and information to host a successful party.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. It also gives you the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and have a fun time with your friends and family.

4. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant or online through their website. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party to see and try out the products before making a purchase.

5. Are there any specials or promotions currently available?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and discounts for customers and hosts. You can check their website or contact a consultant for more information on current specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LBurke
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies