• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just a Little Chuckle for All Us Parents....

In summary, my daughter is drawing breasts on her little stick people, and we're all laughing because of the "Styrofoam" comment she made when she saw a woman with surgery-enhanced breasts on TV.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Of Little people....

This is a picture of a Kindergartener's drawing of a pair of scissors......

Attachments

• Kindergarten Scissors.jpg
    Kindergarten Scissors.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 392
Oh that's classic! My daughter, she's 5 yo... has taken to drawing breasts on the people she draws. I knew that adding features like torso and digits and what not are milestones in development (a year ago all her people were basically heads with legs and arms sprouting out.. like some weird pod people) but I had no idea about breasts... I've never had a kid draw those onto their little stick people before. Oh, including when she draws her brother and daddy... they get them too with a little giggle on her part. LOL... She also makes folks fairies or angels... everyone has wings in her pictures. But those scissors are priceless...

ROFLMAO!!! BOth of those stories cracked me up!!

My DD-5 makes sure everyone has bellybuttons in her pictures. Speaking of breasts - my DS-3 said something funny the other day. I had just gotten out of the shower and he was commenting on how I was all naked. He said "your legs are naked and your butt is naked and your funny things on your front are naked." I though it was funny that he had no word in his vocabulary for them. We were not intentionally not telling him, I guess it never came up before.

OHMYGOD!! Thanks for the chuckle!!!

gotta love 'em!!

In my family, while watching television, we like to speculate on whether a woman's breasts are "home grown" or "imported." We have various ways of expressing these comments.When my DS was about 14. A woman who had obviously been surgically enhanced appeared on the television screen. My DS turned to me and said, "Definitely Styrofoam."The moment the word was out of his mouth he knew the mistake he'd made. We had a good laugh about what would happen if her implants were actually made of Styrofoam (squeaking, dents, etc.). That's still a running joke in our home.

raebates said:
In my family, while watching television, we like to speculate on whether a woman's breasts are "home grown" or "imported." We have various ways of expressing these comments.

When my DS was about 14. A woman who had obviously been surgically enhanced appeared on the television screen. My DS turned to me and said, "Definitely Styrofoam."

The moment the word was out of his mouth he knew the mistake he'd made. We had a good laugh about what would happen if her implants were actually made of Styrofoam (squeaking, dents, etc.). That's still a running joke in our home.

That is so funny ~ we do that too. DH and I play a game of "Real....or Fake?" when watching TV!:D

Related to Just a Little Chuckle for All Us Parents....

1. Can this product be used by children?

While we always recommend adult supervision when using our products, this specific product is designed for adults to enjoy a little chuckle.

2. Is this product dishwasher safe?

Yes, this product is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

3. How long does the chuckle last?

The chuckle typically lasts for a few minutes, but it can vary depending on the individual and their sense of humor.

4. Is this product safe for use in the oven?

No, this product is not safe for use in the oven as it is made of plastic and may melt or deform at high temperatures.

5. Can I use this product for parties or gatherings?

Absolutely! This product is perfect for adding a little humor to any social gathering or party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gina M
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies