• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Outside Order Form | Place Your Order Today!

In summary, the June Outside Order Form is a special form for Pampered Chef consultants to use for outside orders during the month of June. It can be accessed through the consultant website and must be submitted by June 30th. Exclusive promotions and discounts are available for orders placed on this form, but it cannot be added to a party or show.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
here ya go! :)

Attachments

• june 10 oof.doc
    425.5 KB · Views: 552
Thank you! :thumbup::thumbup:

Sandi

YOU are a dreamboat!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!~

Thanks so much!!

thank you! this looks great. so much better than what is on CC. just one thing - typo in the bottom "billing" zip code has a missing L.

Thank You! :)

Thank you very much! I so appreciate each of you that are so wonderful with your computer skills and willing to share, I hope I always remember to say Thank You and I appreciate you!

No problem! :)

What is the June Outside Order Form?

The June Outside Order Form is a special order form available for Pampered Chef consultants to use during the month of June. It is designed specifically for outside orders, meaning orders that are not placed directly through a party or show.

How do I access the June Outside Order Form?

The June Outside Order Form can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply log in with your consultant ID and password, and you will find the form under the "Ordering" tab in the navigation menu.

What is the deadline for submitting June Outside Orders?

The deadline for submitting June Outside Orders is June 30th. This is the last day of the month and the last day the form will be available. It is important to submit your orders by this date to ensure timely processing and delivery.

Are there any special promotions or discounts available for orders placed on the June Outside Order Form?

Yes, there are exclusive promotions and discounts available for orders placed on the June Outside Order Form. These promotions are only available during the month of June and cannot be combined with any other offers.

Can I add June Outside Orders to a party or show?

No, June Outside Orders cannot be added to a party or show. They must be submitted through the special June Outside Order Form. Adding these orders to a party or show can cause confusion and delays in processing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies