• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Host Letter: Find Yours Here!

In summary, the June Host Letter is a monthly newsletter for Pampered Chef hosts that contains exclusive offers, recipes, and tips to help them have a successful party. It can be accessed by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Account" tab, then selecting the "My Parties" tab and choosing the party you are hosting in June. The letter can be shared with guests through email or by printing copies. Offers in the June Host Letter typically include discounts on Pampered Chef products, exclusive bundles, and host rewards. It also includes new recipes and kitchen tips. The June Host Letter is only available to hosts who are hosting a party in June, but you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for any extra copies or
AmaraJ
Has anyone posted a June Host letter? I loved the one I used for May...it said "For My May Hosts" on the top....thanks in advance!

Anyone??? Maybe this is something that is not used very much???

I would love to know what you did for your May Host Letter. Also ideas for a June Letter.

1. What is the June Host Letter?

The June Host Letter is a monthly newsletter sent to Pampered Chef hosts with exclusive offers, recipes, and tips to help them have a successful party.

2. How do I find my June Host Letter?

You can find your June Host Letter by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Account" tab. From there, click on the "My Parties" tab and then select the party you are hosting in June. The June Host Letter will be available for you to view and download.

3. Can I share the June Host Letter with my guests?

Yes, you can share the June Host Letter with your guests by forwarding it to them via email or by printing out copies to distribute at your party. It is a great way to get your guests excited about your upcoming party and the exclusive deals they can take advantage of.

4. What kind of offers can I expect in the June Host Letter?

The June Host Letter typically includes special discounts on popular Pampered Chef products, as well as exclusive bundles and host rewards for party hosts. It may also include new recipes and kitchen tips to try out.

5. Can I still receive the June Host Letter if I am not hosting a party in June?

Unfortunately, the June Host Letter is only available to hosts who are hosting a party during that month. However, you can always reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any extra copies available or if they can share the offers and recipes with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hannahkatsmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
hannahkatsmom
  • CGutwein
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kraber
  • twiggy4joe