• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January & February Host Letters

In summary, a January & February Host Letter is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to encourage hosts to book parties during these months. It typically includes special offers, discounts, and incentives for hosting a party. If you are a current host, you will automatically receive the letter, but non-hosts can also request one from their consultant. The offers in the letter can be used for both in-person and online parties, with some restrictions that your consultant can explain. These offers usually cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, but your consultant can help you find the best deal.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Has anyone made up any January & February host letters yet? If so, can you share?

Thanks a bunch,

Karen

Here are last years' if anyone knows how to edit in the new info
Kam usually does them but she hasn't been around much lately

Attachments

• February 2011 Host Letter.doc
    690 KB · Views: 463
  • Jan 2011 Host Letter.doc
    268 KB · Views: 463
Hi Carolyn,

I'll be happy to update these for you. I usually wait for you to post first. If you did, then I must have missed it.

I can't update Feb until they are posted on CC. Are they up yet?

I'll post the updated Jan letter after dinner.

Thanks!

I'm interested in them too.

February's are in the Marketing guide

dannyzmom said:
February's are in the Marketing guide

I couldn't find them online in the marketing guide...can you provide a link if they are there?

Here is the January letter...

Attachments

• Attention January Hosts 12.doc
    933 KB · Views: 472
  • Attention January Hosts 12bonus.doc
    947 KB · Views: 511
kam said:
I couldn't find them online in the marketing guide...can you provide a link if they are there?

Huh...they must have pulled them! I know I saw them. I may have even downloaded them. Lemme dig thru my harddrive... be right back

Shoot...nope. I didn't save them. I know stoneware is 60% off in February for hosts...I think the guests can get metal bakeware free or something like that? Dang - I wish I had saved it. We'll just have to wait.
Thanks for the January stuff Kam!! xoxo

Oh, and btw Kam...YOU ROCK!! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!

Thanks Kathleen!

Hey! Thanks so much for posting these! Did you get the December host letter posted? Thanks in advance!

Robin

1. What is a January & February Host Letter?

A January & February Host Letter is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to encourage hosts to book parties during the months of January and February. The letter typically includes special offers, discounts, and incentives for hosting a party during this time period.

2. How do I receive a January & February Host Letter?

If you are a current Pampered Chef host, you will automatically receive a January & February Host Letter in the mail or via email. If you are not a current host but are interested in hosting a party during these months, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to receive a letter and book a party.

3. Can I use the offers in the January & February Host Letter for online parties?

Yes, the offers in the January & February Host Letter can be used for both in-person and online parties. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you set up an online party and apply the discounts and incentives from the host letter to your party.

4. Are there any restrictions on the offers in the January & February Host Letter?

Some offers in the January & February Host Letter may have restrictions, such as a minimum purchase amount or limited availability. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on any restrictions for specific offers.

5. Can I combine the offers in the January & February Host Letter with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, the offers in the January & February Host Letter cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, your Pampered Chef consultant can help you find the best deal for your party and apply any applicable discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandra Townsend
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • twiggy4joe
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies